The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

So is this season a write off then? Sherwood's comments say so. 

And I thought he said he wanted the losing mentality out of the club?

i genuinely wonder if he believes the utter shite he comes out with. 

in terms of being a write off what were you expecting? I mean I thought mid table was possible but its not like that's an achievement. 

Edited by DCJonah

Lineup today was close to perfect .(only ayew or sinclair could be debated imo, both have been shite in the prem so i dont care which one). Fine with starting tactics of trying to contain liverpool a bit and CA. (also fine playing that style after the first goal, which sherwood cant be blamed for, we would have got destroyed if we suddenly went pretty attacking imo). Thought we should of pressed a bit higher  and be more attacking towards end of the the first half and throughout the second half though.

Always thought he was a cock, that interview is a joke but its far too early to get him the sack. Probably give him until christmas too be honest. Just hope injuries/fitness go our way so we can get the actual first 11 out.

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

a succession of failed managers and poor appointments and in Tim nice but dim we have another 

we will not be out of this until the root cause is corrected and we have people running the club who know what they are doing

i will never give up on Villa, but boy oh boy are they making it hard to bare

So is this season a write off then? Sherwood's comments say so. 

And I thought he said he wanted the losing mentality out of the club?

i genuinely wonder if he believes the utter shite he comes out with. 

in terms of being a write off what were you expecting? I mean I thought mid table was possible but its not like that's an achievement. 

there are three achievements in the prem

1 win trophies

2 get into europe 

3 stay up

depressingly we come under number 3.

Sherwood should get the same amount of time that Lambert got.

Lambert shouldn't have got the time that Lambert got but regardless, we don't have the luxury of being in a position to give Sherwood an ideal amount of time for him to complete his learning curve. 

"Our performances have merited better than one win in seven games but I said from the start it would be an uphill struggle. We need to stay in the division and, if we do, we will be stronger next year."

If we do. If we stay in the league? **** 'if'? What happened to not being in another relegation battle if he kept us up last season?

As for our performances have merited better? **** off you deluded **** charlatan.

• Like 4

People wonder why this club is rotten to the core? Just read most of the dross overreaction on here to find the answer! 

Premiership mananger is not a easy job chap. Its a results business and Sherwood is showing already he hasn't got what it takes. 1 win in 7, many tactical errors already. an against average teams, speaks volumes for me!.

• Like 1

Lambert had far too much time - and if that was the 'rule', Moyes should still be at Man United and would be for 20 years.

sherwood has been given a better chance than lambert had.

Rubbish. Lambert had unbelievable support from the fans for a long time. A lot have already turned on Sherwood.

• Like 1

I keep reading Sherwood needs a learning curve but for me I'm more interested in giving time as we've barely seen what these new players can do. Traore, Ayew and Veretout have barely kicked a ball and Gana has only a few games under his belt. I'm prepared to see what our summer changes will do to this team.

• Like 1

Lambert had far too much time - and if that was the 'rule', Moyes should still be at Man United and would be for 20 years.

sherwood has been given a better chance than lambert had.

Rubbish. Lambert had unbelievable support from the fans for a long time. A lot have already turned on Sherwood.

Are these all the same fans? Maybe they are different fans?

Â