The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

You're all living in FM fantasy land. There is NO WAY Sherwood is going to be sacked this early in his Villa career. And rightly so. Which of these available, experienced, miracle-working top managers do you think would come to a club that operates that way?

• Like 4

I never wanted him then in the summer I thought I'd got it wrong, But I didn't.

He can go now for me and I'd be happy if he did.

Bang on.

yep me too

Me three.

A lot of my worries were eased with the appointment of Ray Wilkins, I thought his plus points could be harnessed whilst the experience of Wilkins would help to iron out his weaknesses.

Sadly he doesn't appear to be having any influence.

Who would you replace him with?

I'd have Big Sam up VP in a heartbeat tbh.

i dread to think what big sam would do to Gill, Traore and Grealish.

hopefully what he did with downing Valencia and Sakho

Djorkaeff, and Okocha too.

Both Murat Yakin and Lucien Favré are avaliable.

I'd give both of them a call asap

And how long do they get before we want them out? 

Depends, will they make consistently bad decisions with no hint that they realise they know they are doing wrong?   

and how many games do we give him?

As much as I hate to say it, I'd go with Big Sam. I Know people won't like it, they will say its not a 'forward thinking' appointment, but I suppose that depends on how far forward we are thinking. All I'm Thinking about is staying in the league, and I think Sam will almost guarantee that.

This year above all others, we simply can not afford to take Gambles, our future depends on us staying up.

big sam would not touch us.

The fact Lambert's biggest fans want him gone shows its more personal than to do with football. If you can put up with what we did for 2 and a half years I'm amazed you can't handle 8 games. 

Get real Jonah, Sherwood is not gonna suddenly turn this team around. You can see time and time again the mistakes being made. F*** knows what Wilkin's does but he can go too.  We have backroom staff with experience, has worked wonders, now we need a manager, Sherwood had proven he is not ready, even the Tottenham fans were saying exactly the same. tactically inept.

As much as I hate to say it, I'd go with Big Sam. I Know people won't like it, they will say its not a 'forward thinking' appointment, but I suppose that depends on how far forward we are thinking. All I'm Thinking about is staying in the league, and I think Sam will almost guarantee that.

This year above all others, we simply can not afford to take Gambles, our future depends on us staying up.

big sam would not touch us.

2 million quid a year says otherwise

I'd have Big Sam up VP in a heartbeat tbh.

i dread to think what big sam would do to Gill, Traore and Grealish.

As opposed to what Sherwood is doing with Gil and Ayew?

We need a new exciting manager to go with our exciting new players.

tim sherwood was meant to be that.

Not to me he wasn't. I thought he was about as exciting as bringing in someone like Ince or Bryan Robson. I suspect his time at Villa will be the last time he ever manages in the Premier league.

He really doesn't help himself does he?

he said we wouldn't be in that situation again. Yet now 6 months later he's saying exactly the same thing. 

Absolute cock. 

A liar, a wideboy and not a very good football manager. 

• Like 1

Â