The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Still has loads to learn, clueless tactically. Any of Gabby, Bacuna or Gestede should of been subbed vs Palace. Left a sub on the bench vs united and just kept us banging our heads against a wall rather than change it up and the state of that horror show tonight ffs. Bad tactics, bad subs, he's just not upto it imo.

Edited by Bunnski

Still has loads to learn, clueless tactically. Any of Gabby, Bacuna or Gestede should of been subbed vs Palace. Left a sub on the bench vs united and just kept us banging our heads against a wall rather than change it up. Bad tactics, bad subs, he's just not upto it imo.

Still got to give him time. I'm hoping he isn't just good for a firefight and can learn quickly.

Still has loads to learn, clueless tactically. Any of Gabby, Bacuna or Gestede should of been subbed vs Palace. Left a sub on the bench vs united and just kept us banging our heads against a wall rather than change it up. Bad tactics, bad subs, he's just not upto it imo.

Still got to give him time. I'm hoping he isn't just good for a firefight and can learn quickly.

I think he would be a good man to have as part of our coaching staff but he ain't upto it as a manager.

Appears to me he isn't all that bothered about the Carling Cup. Which is fine by me. We'll be in another relegation battle this season so the less games the better. 

The team still needs time to gel, i'm not worried yet.

Is it still to early to judge?

Probably not.  He has had time to bed in now and granted, he has bought in a lot of new players, but we really need to see improvement.  Admittedly, things will take time. I'm hoping that, like a lot of fans hope, he is using the game this evening to try out a few things (which have totally failed). I dread to think what the confidence is of the new clan of players, I can only hope that things on the training pitch are much better.  We're a long way from being a solid team and the players need confidence in order to gel with each other.  I'm not so sure throwing them in to play in a frankly bizarre set up will help. 

Â