The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Well I didn't hear it so I don't know. I think you hanging on every word makes you a little hard to please though, so you'll probably never be truly happy with him if you're holding every word to that standard. Your prerogative.

Well I didn't hear it so I don't know. I think you hanging on every word makes you a little hard to please though, so you'll probably never be truly happy with him if you're holding every word to that standard. Your prerogative.

Il be happy if he wins football matches.

I was more than happy with MON for example.

Not that hard to please really.

I think someone's taken over villatalk. Every thread feels like one person repeating themselves. Does said person not have anything better to do all day?

As in everyone gets it already - you've got doubts.

Edited by praisedmambo
  • Like 1

I think someone's taken over villatalk. Every thread feels like one person repeating themselves. Does said person not have anything better to do all day?

Not really. Off on holiday tomoz tho so Itl be Woodytom free for 2 weeks.

• Like 2

As in everyone gets it already - you've got doubts.

Tbf, I'm only responding to other posters.

One thing is clear: every word he says, the way he says it, the tone of voice he uses, how he raises his eyebrows, his body language, etc., etc., will be parsed and picked over in forensic detail by certain worthy contributors to this site, with the aim of confirming whatever their prejudice was in the first place. (E.g. he's "gung=ho", arrogant, a word removed, inexperienced, etc.)

I look forward to skipping past those posts quite quickly.

• Like 3

One thing is clear: every word he says, the way he says it, the tone of voice he uses, how he raises his eyebrows, his body language, etc., etc., will be parsed and picked over in forensic detail by certain worthy contributors to this site, with the aim of confirming whatever their prejudice was in the first place. (E.g. he's "gung=ho", arrogant, a word removed, inexperienced, etc.)

I look forward to skipping past those posts quite quickly.

What a load of bollocks. Edited by Woodytom

There certainly were an awful lot of pre conceived ideas based on very little evidence, and that has already shown a lot last season and the beginning of this.

Whilst I can understand people remaining unsure - it is a truism that he is inexperienced as a Manager at this level - there has been a lot more to some of the negativity than that would account for.

That's EXACTLY what people did with Lambert. So sounds fair.

Â