The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

It's only Malaga, not Mars. I've just spent a couple of days in Cadiz discussing business (and drinking gin) with my business partner. It's much easier doing that kind of thing face to face and, ultimately, why the hell wouldn't you? The weather is shit in the UK right now, good opportunity for him to get away for the day!

whats her name....your business partner? :)

Weirdly a client just referred to him in an email as "Justine". 

• Like 1

I'm really excited for the season to start. Havn't felt like this since MON.

It feels as though we actually have a strategy in the transfer market for once, and even though we've lost a couple of our main players, there isn't the same doom and gloom which has normally accompanied this previously (Yorke, Young, Milner, Downing etc.)

I don't know how you've done it Tim. You've made us believers again.

So that's currently 4 first team players (Ayew, Richards, Amavi and Gueye) signed before August 1st with Adebayor also imminent and probably at least one more midfielder to come in.

I like what he's doing plus the ruthlessness in culling a fair few members of our squad and not hoping they might come good.

Seems people are petrified just because we lost Benteke which is fair enough but so far all I see is a quicker rate and higher quality of incomings than last summer or summer 2011 or 2012 in terms of standard of players we're signing so it's a pass for his summer dealing so far.

• Like 2

It's only Malaga, not Mars. I've just spent a couple of days in Cadiz discussing business (and drinking gin) with my business partner. It's much easier doing that kind of thing face to face and, ultimately, why the hell wouldn't you? The weather is shit in the UK right now, good opportunity for him to get away for the day!

thats spooky

thats spooky
Would have spookier if referred to him as Jordan! Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

He looks knackered in the pic of him and Ayew signing the contract

Flown back from Spain, which as we know is not that far away c.DDID
To be fair, I'm **** knackered. Though that might be the gin.
You shall forever be known as Gin Sherwood in my eyes

Â