The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I do not mind a bit of arrogance, but the other side of it, of course, is that you set yourself up to be shot down. Definitely what we need at the moment though, and his media presence is a positive for the club and the team at this stage at least.

I am definitely not being negative, but, quite understandably considering the disappointments of recent times some are getting a bit carried away, and I think we need to dampen down our expectations a little. 

He has the rest of the season to keep us up, it is not just this match, and we need to keep that in mind if everything goes wrong today.

Hope it won't though, I am looking forward to this game for the first time in a long time.

Loss today and the Sherwood out camp will begin.

Better early than late.

You've said this a few times.

The fans are united. Stop trying to actively split them. It's maddening.

You shouldn't take every post that serious. Though I'm not the biggest Sherwood fan, and didn't want him in the first place, i still hope he will do well for the club.

Better early than late.

People have the right to be critical of what they witness today, but it is moronic to want a manager out based on one game. I am not sure you are serious with the above comments though.

• Like 1

Better early than late.

You shouldn't take every post that serious. Though I'm not the biggest Sherwood fan, and didn't want him in the first place, i still hope he will do well for the club.

You keep saying it though. If it was a joke, nobody found it funny the first time, never mind the 23rd. 

• Like 1

I must admit less than 3 points against an injury ravaged stoke would be disappointing however it is the managers first game in charge and he's only been here for a week so getting on his back would be stupid

Not expecting an easy victory but we could really use the points

Better early than late.

Do you always complain all the way from the United States about everything Villa related?? I am beginning to question whether you are a WUM (Wind Up Merchant)

You had a go at Callum Robinson the other day saying he isn't good enough when the kid hasn't been given a proper chance and looked lively each time he has come on as a sub at the end of last season. now having a go at Sherwood before he has managed his first League game.

You're in the minority regarding Sherwood... so please stop with all your nonsence.

Edited by Villan4Life

Another little video on football focus. That kind of coverage makes me feel like were on a winning streak and top of the league. Massive buzz at the moment.

Bye bye planet earth I dont want to be seeing you anytime soon.

Better early than late.

Many people on here didn't want Sherwood myself included and I was like "MEH" but get behind the team and Sherwood for the love of god!!

How can you judge someone who hasn't even managed one game in Premiership yet for us? that is small minded.

Even if we lose today we need to get behind Sherwood and the team for the remaining games instead of people like yourself coming on here slagging him off probably after every game we lose..

Edited by Villan4Life

Better early than late.

Do you always complain all the way from the United States about everything Villa related?? I am beginning to question whether you are a WUM (Wind Up Merchant)

You had a go at Callum Robinson the other day saying he isn't good enough when the kid hasn't been given a proper chance and looked lively each time he has come on as a sub at the end of last season. now having a go at Sherwood before he has managed his first League game.

You're in the minority regarding Sherwood... so please stop with all your nonsence.

So people in the US are not allowed an opinion? Odd to include where he lives in your retort.

• Like 1

Â