The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Due to my split personality problem I like Sherwood and think he did great today, but then again I also think he's crap and didnt do alot today.

I think im right

I think im wrong

dunno how right I am but you're definately wrong mate.

Who? Me?

Yeah.

am I doing it right?

• Like 1

I liked the bit on the video where Reilly taps Fox on the shoulder and they give each other a high five after the first goal. Gives the reassuring impression that they are all really exuberant about this new chapter.

Is Tim really tall or is Tom really short?

Ian Abrahams is the moose off talksport. Total bell end and is always wrong with his itk.

Seems a bit of a random thing to assume though, doesn't it? We'll know in less than three hours anyway.

For what it is worth though, he was at Brighton for three seasons and ran their academy. Poyet wanted him to go to Sunderland with him.

Edit:

Just had a quick look around and it seems Swindon fans are pretty bummed about this, they rate him highly.

Edited by samjp26

It'll be interesting to see just who he does bring in for his backroom staff. We need a complete overhaul in the department that's for sure.

Not as if we have to get rid of half a dozen guys - there's barely anyone there as it is. Marshall seemed to be quite complimentary of Sherwood's approach at half time. Perhaps he's angling for a job in the new regime.

It'll be interesting to see just who he does bring in for his backroom staff. We need a complete overhaul in the department that's for sure.

Not as if we have to get rid of half a dozen guys - there's barely anyone there as it is. Marshall seemed to be quite complimentary of Sherwood's approach at half time. Perhaps he's angling for a job in the new regime.

That's what I meant, We need pretty much need an entire backroom staff brought in.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Sherwood keeps us up and then asks for funds in the summer, gets peanuts, starts the season poorly, complains he has no funds, eventually walks due to relationship with owner.

Can anyone else see this happening?

It sounds feasible tbh, I can't imagine him taking any shit but I'd like to think he has had a proper sit down with Fox about not only this season but the future seasons and is fully aware of what he will have to spend.

I said in the "New Manager" thread that I would be pretty pissed off if Sherwood got the job and I do have massive reservations about how sustainable the appointment will be in the long term but that is all to come. If he can keep us up this season that would be excellent.

The club have also got the PR spot on here. Before his official presser get him in the directors box...showing he gives a toss, jumping up and down etc. The shots of him going downstairs at half term... all of it. Perfectly handled. It makes a change and shows they can do it.

Â