(Gil'liam Tell)

Dur dur dum dur dur dum dur dur dum dum dum

Dur dur durrrrrrrrrrrrr dur dur dum dur dum

(Gil'liam Tell)

Is Gil getting married?

• Like 2

Love, love me Gil, you know I love you. I'll always be true.

So pleeeeeeeeeeaaaassse, love me Gil.

What's that coming over the Gil...

Oh, it's DDID!

• Like 4

Bringing this topic back to sanity levels.

Sherwood has said that he is still 'looking at him' and is undecided on his future. So thats a positive i guess. May still be hope for young Carles.

I hope we are safe after Southampton.. and if we rest a few he can give him and Robinson etc a run to see what they have.

Edited by KSV

Sherwood has said that he is still 'looking at him' and is undecided on his future. So thats a positive i guess. May still be hope for young Carles.

I hope we are safe after Southampton.. and if we rest a few he can give him and Robinson etc a run to see what they have.

Not sure that is positive.

• Like 1

Not sure that is positive.

It's positive that he hasn't decided he doesn't want him ;)

The thing for me is Sherwood changing the formation and going 4-3-2-1...surely that would suit Gil down to the ground being close to Benteke and having a hardworking midfield behind him? If Grealish can look quality in this formation then I believe Gil with his talent would aswell rather than being shoehorned into the left in the final days of Lambert.

No reason for Gil not to play next week now. I'd also not be starting Benteke to be honest, would be a disaster for him to pick up a knock in a nothing game ahead of the cup final

Â