New manager

reykjavik

1416158917010.jpg

This man is the answer

He also has a beard

GET HIM AT ALL COSTS

I wanted him when we got McCleish. I wanted him when we got Lambert. I was hoping we would limp over the line to safety, sack Lambert, and get him in the summer. But I just don't think it is going to happen.

• Like 1

Lots of speculation on Brentford forums about Warburton leaving in the summer to go to either Newcastle or Villa. There's a huge leap in their logic and it's completely unfounded but thought I'd report it anyway as a few here have mentioned Warbs as a potential replacement for Lambert.

Was speaking to my Brentford season ticket holder mate yesterday about him going to Leicester and he reckoned Warburton is there for the long haul .. of course I'm not sure how he would \ could know this but he at least wasn't concerned that Warburton could be leaving

I bet he would sing a different song after the story in the times today. I just got back from the Brentford match tonight and pretty much everyone there believes there is cause for concern.

Sherwood, ****. Please not him. I don't like the look of the bookies favourites at all, but I don't think they have a clue. I'm not sure Lerner does either. 

I think we'd better look towards the top 6 of the Championship and hope that one of them likes their chances of being in the PL next season better with us than they do with their current clubs. 

Sherwood's a clown. No thanks. 

Laudrup would be great but no way is Lerner going to be offering up a package that is better than sunning it in Qatar.

He's not a good manager at all - that's why he's in Qatar.

Who do you propose then? Who will come in at this stage of the season with the position we're in? 

Rumour has it that he may be prepared to go to QPR. But they are in London and not in the bottom 3.  ;)

Not Sherwood.

Not Redknapp.

Just about anybody else would be fine.

For 4 months I'd take Sherwood. Back to basics. 442 no messing. Bish bash bosh. You know what you're getting. It's so different to what we've been doing that for that fact alone it's worth a try.
  • Like 3

Not Sherwood.

Not Redknapp.

For 4 months I'd take Sherwood. Back to basics. 442 no messing. Bish bash bosh. You know what you're getting. It's so different to what we've been doing that for that fact alone it's worth a try.

Agree with this. Dont know why he gets so much stick. Did ok at Tottenham and got the best out of Adebayor.

Not Sherwood.

Not Redknapp.

I wouldn't.

I'd genuinely prefer Lambert to stay.

There are a million managers out there. If Sherwood is really the best we can come up with then god help us.