Christmas '14

maqroll

I've just ordered a Welsh album from South Korea.

I think you'll find it's Caereu, it just sounds a bit like Korea.

They're currently third in division one.

Jun Caereu? Bigger than Mi and Yu?

• Like 4

tis a lovely song

I went off on a little romantic youtube journey earlier. I'm sure you'll already know Alun Tan Lan ? Fairly similar, quite soulful. Seen him a couple of times and it's a sit down and close your eyes and drift away kind of gig.

The current media darlings are 9bach, I think they're all a little bit in love with Lisa Jen.

Know the ATL and the 9bach, though I tend to prefer period pieces tbh.

The Welsh comp I picked up has the B side of an early 70s Endaf Emlyn release on Parlophone. A side is 'Starshine', B side 'Where Were You?'.

It sort of sits astride 60s Psych and 70s 10cc - it's lush and gorgeous. Rjw would like this ;)

Put my money to use by buying a Bosch tassimo coffee machine. Hopefully will curb the missus habbit of spending £3 for a cup of coffee from Starbucks

You can never have enough gadgets in a kitchen but I am not sure it is likely to remedy her Starbucks habit because that is a lifestyle thing which I have yet to fathom.

The coffee shops now out-number shoe shops these days and they are always remarkably full.

Now, as these patrons show no evidence of having done any shopping, I presume they have travelled some distance to specifically sit and drink their over-priced beverage.

I don't get it, so you'll have to colour me Mooney on this one. :unsure:

Put my money to use by buying a Bosch tassimo coffee machine. Hopefully will curb the missus habbit of spending £3 for a cup of coffee from Starbucks

You can never have enough gadgets in a kitchen but I am not sure it is likely to remedy her Starbucks habit because that is a lifestyle thing which I have yet to fathom.

The coffee shops now out-number shoe shops these days and they are always remarkably full.

Now, as these patrons show no evidence of having done any shopping, I presume they have travelled some distance to specifically sit and drink their over-priced beverage.

I don't get it, so you'll have to colour me Mooney on this one. :unsure:

It's simple, they've replaced pubs as the over-priced beverage shop of choice.

• Like 3

Â