Assistant manager

David-Copenhagen

i believe thats rubbish, we gave 2 underperforming players long term contracts on what I guess is inflated salary yet we cant afford the salary of an assistant which would cost 1 month of their wages a season

I don't think money itself is the issue for Randy but it is an issue in terms of what he's prepared to spend it on. For some reason he seems to think that having an Assistant isn't necessary to our survival and will try and get away not having one.

I'm guessing the employment of the CCO is somehow related to Lerner trying to make the club a more attractive sell and so he's prepared to spend money on that.

When Culverhouse was here, he did ALL the training. He's always done it for Lambert.

Since he's gone, Lambert/Keane have taken it and it's Sunday league stuff. International footballers playing 5 a side every day. No wonder we look tactically short.

Source?

Current player.

Isn't that how O'Neill did training though tons of 5 a side and not much else? Seem to recall similar. Possibly where Lambert picked that up...

MON did no training at all whatsoever, it was left to Robertson and Co

the reason why paul didnt get a new assistant manager might be that they were already playing with the thought of letting him go and didnt want to have to pay off another employee as the new manager probably would want to pick his own assistant.

• Like 1

the reason why paul didnt get a new assistant manager might be that they were already playing with the thought of letting him go and didnt want to have to pay off another employee as the new manager probably would want to pick his own assistant.

So Fox and Lerner actively wanted to ruin Villa?

So Fox and Lerner actively wanted to ruin Villa?

weve been cutting down on spending, so why waste money on someone whos going to have to leave before hes unpacked his bag? pure speculation, but to me it doesnt seem like an impossible series of events..

Â