Assistant manager

David-Copenhagen

Only yesterday Sherwood was saying how he was gonna take his time with the appointment. Curious.

I thought he was saying he is going to make sure he gets it right when asked why he doesn't have one yet. Happy with this addition.

Good appointment!! MacDonald likes to play youth/younger players and so does Sherwood!! expect to see more youth get a chance ala Robinson/Grealish and good young signings potentially in the summer! i think they will work well together Sherwood and KMac. When MacDonald coached/managed the youth team we won the league and cup more or less every season!

Just as long as Lerner doesn't think we can get by on just using youth. Sherwood did well with some of the youth at Tottenham but if ours aren't good enough then they aren't good enough, Sherwood and Macdonald don't have magic wands. Although It'll be nice to see Robinson, Grealish and a few others perhaps given more of a chance beyond this season.

Just as long as Lerner doesn't think we can get by on just using youth. Sherwood did well with some of the youth at Tottenham but if ours aren't good enough then they aren't good enough, Sherwood and Macdonald don't have magic wands. Although It'll be nice to see Robinson, Grealish and a few others perhaps given more of a chance beyond this season.

Can we recall Robinson if needed?

• Like 2

Liking your own posts is a bit weird!  :D

• Like 1

I don't know to be honest, I'd guess not, but I think Sherwood has said that he won't be throwing the youngsters into a relegation battle. If we're to see them it'll probably be next season. Or if we're lucky with a few games to spare this season.

Â