Assistant manager

David-Copenhagen

Am I right in thinking "first team coach" is "assistant manager" ?

No Sherwood said he'd try to get both in he's got his first team coach and he'll wait for the right Assistant as long as the players are getting coached properly it's a better start to where we were.

Am I right in thinking "first team coach" is "assistant manager" ?

One theory is that Sherwood will wait until the summer with the possibility of Ramsey being available. Robson may effectively be No. 2 as well as head coach until then.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 2

Ok I'm with it now, so still at least one more appointment to come, but we're unsure when. 

Interesting that we've brought Brady in, finally moving with the times.

Edit: 

For what it is worth, Brady used to put analysis/highlight reel videos on Vimeo of players (I think he still might, but they're probably private now). There used to be quite a few of young Spurs players, and having just looked the latest I can see cached with Google was a bunch of videos analysing Sigborsson (Ajax) from a few months ago (but you can't watch the videos because he has deleted them now or made them private). 

Edited by samjp26

Did we have a performance analyst under Lambert? Easiest job in football if so, he was shit....he was shit...he was shit....

Surely this would be the man who, during every meeting, would say "Tom Cleverley? Three words: Fan-tas-tic!"

• Like 3

Ok I'm with it now, so still at least one more appointment to come, but we're unsure when. 

Interesting that we've brought Brady in, finally moving with the times.

No no, you don't understand. NOTHING is happening. It's all an illusion. 

swnRdgI.gif

• Like 3

Â