Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Leicester was doomed, Hull had the toughest run in. One by one they play themselves out of it and now it's down to Sunderland (who have very much winnable Saints at home game on Saturday) remaining shit.

winnable Saints that are 1 point off a European spot and smashed them 8-0 in previous meeting
Yeah but they aren't playing like they did earlier. They've won just 3 of last 10, and lost 4: stoke, Everton, west brom, Liverpool. And their last away win was QPR beginning of February. Not sure they're even favourites.

Edit: okay, they are still favourites.

Edited by bojong
  • Like 1

So now it's a dog fight between us and Sunderland for that last spot ?

Saying that I think hull only have one more winnable game so we ain't down yet but I think Burnley at home is going to be one mighty tense afternoon

I think we will be relegated. Won't be that surprised considering how awful we are. Only QPR have lost more games than us and we have lost the same amount as two promoted teams - one of which is showing a bit more fight at the moment.

Jesus wept Liverpool are terrible, Hull deservedly winning. Let's hope the Scouse pull the usual late lucky goal out the bag.

In fairness, Hull scored following a corner that was never a corner.  "Luck" and all that.

I really think we are for it this season.  I don't see us beating Everton - and think the pressure will get to us from then onwards. Hope I'm wrong - but I've had a bad feeling about us since Swansea at home

The table looks really scary at the moment doesn't it.

It's such a relief that we have West Ham & Burnley at home, we really should be ok the way we are playing.

It's so frustrating to think we would be nowhere near this position if we moved for Sherwood when everyone else knew Lambert's time was up.

Edited by Razor