Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

I genuinely don't think it will be a problem. We will have 4 of them by them end of the West Ham game and will also be above Newcastle.

I reckon we'll have six of them.

It's almost as if we really should. I've not seen a Villa side playing this well for a long old time, particularly as an attacking force.

Those mistakes against QPR and Man City are sticking in my craw though. We have a rick (or 5) in us and it makes me a little nervous and I think we might throw one of them away.

I genuinely don't think it will be a problem. We will have 4 of them by them end of the West Ham game and will also be above Newcastle.

I reckon we'll have six of them.
It's almost as if we really should. I've not seen a Villa side playing this well for a long old time, particularly as an attacking force.

Those mistakes against QPR and Man City are sticking in my craw though. We have a rick (or 5) in us and it makes me a little nervous and I think we might throw one of them away.

But Rick would never give up goals.

I can see hull winning tonight. They were much better than palace on the weekend and despite losing to Southampton the previous week they created plenty and were unlucky to lose. Liverpool have gone to shit and don't appear to have much fight in them.

Yes I think so too, they will have far more motivation than Liverpool. Really they are out of top 4 contention and the motivation to stay in the div will be far higher than euro league qualification.

Come on, Liverpool! :wacko:

It feels dirty but its all aboard the plop train tonight.

I hope next season see's the end of this shit.

Liverpool have lost 2 of their last 15 games to Arsenal and United(granted they were back to back)

How has this myth that they are out of form come around

In all competitions, they've won 2 out of their last 6 (Blackburn and Newcastle) and are currently losing to Hull.

Not exactly top form...