Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Not to worry "Were playing well"

Do you not think we are then?

Gifting the opposition goal after goal  - falls outside of my 'playing well'

Think people need to get a grip - were shipping goals for fun - Vlaar is our only decent fit defender (yes I don't rate Okore) - yet I keep hearing 'best weve played in years'  - 'I reckon we can win our last 4'  'Swansea are a really good side'  , - Dangerous game IMO...

Edited by smetrov

No way Hull won't get anything out of this. Ibe and Balotelli are p!ss poor.

I'm ruling Hull out of the relegation race.  

Some very naive members still think it's 2002 days of the old big 4 when they looked at Hull's fixtures. 

Edited by supernova26

Not to worry "Were playing well"

Do you not think we are then?

Gifting the opposition goal after goal - falls outside of my 'playing well'

Think people need to get a grip - were shipping goals for fun - Vlaar is our only decent fit defender (yes I don't rate Okore) - yet I keep hearing 'best weve played in years' - 'I reckon we can win our last 4' 'Swansea are a really got side' , - Dangerous game IMO...

Swansea are a really got side I agree.

Seriously, fair enough. Each to their own.

No way Hull won't get anything out of this. Ibe and Balotelli are p!ss poor.

I'm ruling Hull out of the relegation race.  

Some very naive members still think it's 2002 days of the old big 4 when they looked at Hull's fixtures. 

They play 4 of the top 6 clubs in the league.  The only naive ones are the people who say "they've got nothing to play for" when assessing fixtures.  Or maybe someone didn't tell Everton they weren't meant to care against Man Utd.

Only worried if Sunderland start winning.

I don't see them winning another game this season looking at what they have left.

Smetrov would you prefer the Lambert performances in attempting to survive relegation.

We conceded 1 goal in 180 minutes v Spurs and Liverpool so the defence is hardly a joke, just terrible indvidual errors like Guzan.

Only worried if Sunderland start winning.

I don't see them winning another game this season looking at what they have left.

Smetrov would you prefer the Lambert performances in attempting to survive relegation.

We conceded 1 goal in 180 minutes v Spurs and Liverpool so the defence is hardly a joke, just terrible indvidual errors like Guzan.

It doesn't matter what I prefer - being better than Lambert isn't going to be enough.

We need to maintain our goals for - but seriously tighten up at the back - Okore at CB worries me - not that we have much alternative - what concerns me is the best defence we are able to muster might not be good enough. 

I'm scared :unsure:

Don't be - were playing our best football in years....

We are. But its late in the season and its still going to be close. Not sure what your problem is.

Come on, Even those of us who think we are playing well can surely see why someone would think we aren't when we are shipping goals like we are.