Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

Pretty sure it's someone with a clever sig line where they've made that their message and formatted it to look like the amount of likes for that post :)

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, useless said:

There's a difference between laughing with someone and laughing at them. Not that I mind, life is comedy/tragedy.

I'm not laughing at you!

I thought you were being so straight it's hilarious.

and that quote Wainy posted, I believe I replied HAHAHAHAHA about 50 times because I nearly died.

I just don't get the tables if you're not in a group of four.

Why would you want to sit awkwardly looking at the stranger in front of you whilst you accidentally play footsie with them.

You still get a table and more leg room on a normal seat. 

One thing I dont get is has anyone heard of these ice bars? they are bars made of ice but bloody cold, cold to the extent where they give you a thick jacket before you enter. why would anyone pay to be cold?? if you want to be cold just step outside for free!

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:
16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I just don't get the tables if you're not in a group of four.

Why would you want to sit awkwardly looking at the stranger in front of you whilst you accidentally play footsie with them.

You still get a table and more leg room on a normal seat. 

I used to get them so I could play FM11 on my massive HP laptop with the power plugged in :lol:

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

One thing I dont get is has anyone heard of these ice bars? they are bars made of ice but bloody cold, cold to the extent where they give you a thick jacket before you enter. why would anyone pay to be cold?? if you want to be cold just step outside for free!

So you can pretend to be Luke Skywalker on Hoth in an icecave obviously..

The little fold down tables on Southern trains make the most horrific squeak, every time someone puts one down I mentally punch them in the face and wonder why they don't use one of the big tables instead.  It's also nice sitting opposite a pretty lady, though it's quite rare.

55 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm with you there.  It might be different as a one-off if you're up in some godforsaken latitude of the planet and it's one of the things to see while you're there.  But it'll be very much an in and out experience I think.

Â