Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Perhaps if they called it grown up play fighting in costumes, then everybody would get that it's not real?

I think that was the working title for Rocky.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Not seen anything to come out of Hollywood lately?

At most, wrestling is acting with slightly more steroids. :D 

Would you believe it if I said no? I really don't watch that much in the way of Hollywood movies, as even the synopsis' usually tell me to avoid them like the plague.

16 hours ago, Pelle said:

Non alcoholic beer. What's the point?

Not that I've ever drunk a non-alcoholic beer but I can see the point. If I was on a night out and for whatever reason not drinking there is no way I would be on soft drinks or J20s all night. I could probably just about manage with some non-alcoholic beers.

Having said that I just wouldn't go out if I wasn't drinking.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Pelle said:

Non alcoholic beer. What's the point?

had one Sunday, didn't order non alcoholic but got given one and noticed it too late, I only had 1 so wasn't too fussed, it was actually pretty good, wasn't in the mood for coke and wasn't getting pissed so it worked, couldn't tell the difference (it was an erdinger so decent beer too)

I've had a night out previously where I was being served non alcoholic rekorderlings all night and spotted it on about my 7th, was fuming and felt like absolute shit afterwards, I would say the erdinger would be easier to put up with all night than the sugary cider or coke

7 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

My medication does not mix at all well with alcohol but I like to have one now and then on the balcony or beech if weather is nice. 

As if I'd be climbing a tree let alone carrying a pointless beer up at the same time

• Haha 1

On 08/04/2019 at 20:31, Zatman said:

people that make a big deal out of telling wrestling fans that wrestling is fake. It must be the only entertainment that you get same responses each time

People dont have a go at Eastenders fans or Game of Thrones for being fake

So you're telling me the Undertaker wasn't really summoned from the afterlife by a magic urn? 

• Like 1

Just seen a piece on local news about people who do live narration on musicals and ballet for blind audience members. How does that go? "There are some people on the stage, dancing. Yep, they're still dancing. Still dancing. Oh, hang on, some of them have gone off. Another couple of blokes have come on. Ah, now they're dancing. Are you enjoying this?" 

13 hours ago, mjmooney said:

"There are some people on the stage, dancing. Yep, they're still dancing. Still dancing. Oh, hang on, some of them have gone off. Another couple of blokes have come on. Ah, now they're dancing. Are you enjoying this?" 

What show is this? Sounds brilliant.

• Like 1

Â