Paul Lambert

limpid

Somethings up with Lambert and Lerner.

Lerner was in England recently and now Lambert has to fly out to the states to talk to him ?! why didnt they talk while he was here ????

IMHO Lerner is going to tell the new owners they should keep Lambert on as he does what he is told ( no matter how stupid it is )

it's a meal to say thanks for your support and loyalty and good luck for the future type thing

I agree - a 'leaving do'.

I think Lerner will probably be reassuring Lambert that he will keep being paid for as long as Lerner owns the club but there's a decent chance that won't be for much longer. Lambert will know what he is entitled to if his contract is cancelled by a new owner.

Do we know that Lambert is flying out to America?

If so, it would only be to be introduced to the prospective new owner by Lerner.

Or a holiday.

Or, with no buyer imminent to discuss plans\ limitations for the close season - thats the most likley IMO

Do we know that Lambert is flying out to America?

If so, it would only be to be introduced to the prospective new owner by Lerner.

Or a holiday.

He is going with Faulkner to discuss planning for next season

lambert could quit because he doesn't want to work with no money - or fancies his chances in the job market now rather than waiting for the bullet when the takeover happens. - Lambert quitting could be read either way. In the highly unlikley scenario that Faulkner quits as well - then I d say something is imminent....

So Lambert will be allowed to loan some players? How very odd, I'm guessing loan deals with a view to terminate if/when new owners/manager arrive. Can't see rival clubs agreeing to those kind of deals.

Didn't know where to post this so thought I would do it here. This is the Man City youtube TV thing and I love watching it.

Given seems to have put on a bit of weight, hardly hear the Villa players speak or get each other pumped for the game. Men v Boys. Lambert needs some leaders.

Edited by AndyM3000
  • Like 1

Â