Paul Lambert

limpid

I could be wrong, but did that not say Paul Lambert before?

Supposedly yeah, never been to BMH or VP myself. If true, then the restaurant thing (if true also) could be "the last supper", and Lerner is giving him golden handshake if the supposed new owners told him they're letting him go.

Edited by Jarpie

Collymore is hardly ITK.

Although if it did used to say Paul Lambert then that's obviously significant, but I still don't see Collymore as a trust source for anything.

Edited by Mantis

I could be wrong, but did that not say Paul Lambert before?

Supposedly yeah, never been to BMH or VP myself. If true, then the restaurant thing (if true also) could be "the last supper", and Lerner is giving him golden handshake if the supposed new owners told him they're letting him go.

You would have thought that Lerner had enough respect and would have informed PL before changing the sign on the door. Also, why would they put "Manager" in, instead of leaving blank for the new guys name? I may be wrong, but I don't think this is an indication of anything happening tbh.

Edited by NeilS

Collymore is hardly ITK.

Although if it did used to say Paul Lambert then that's obviously significant, but I still don't see Collymore as a trust source for anything.

True, but if it did read Paul Lambert before, it could mean that he's leaving.

Anybody else think it's a bit strange to get somebody to fly all the way over to the US, just to buy them a dinner and sack them? If he is getting the push then that could have all been handled in the UK by PF.

Anybody else think it's a bit strange to get somebody to fly all the way over to the US, just to buy them a dinner and sack them? If he is getting the push then that could have all been handled in the UK by PF.

Randy has a lot of time for PL, I think its to discuss the current situation and possible new owners and do it all face to face. Randy possibly feels PL deserves that. If it were to discuss the summer, I honestly think that didn't need a face to face meeting.

Edited by SikhInTrinity

I think the suggestion is - that Lerner details his spending plans for this summer [assuming no takeover] - Lambert who is getting abused by the fans, will see little scope for improvement under Lerners austerity measures and negiotaiate a pay off.

Collymore is hardly ITK.

True, but if it did read Paul Lambert before, it could mean that he's leaving.

Maybe PL took it as a memento of his time here or for his new job? 

Not really - it's professional courtesy. If they actually get on then flying him out to NY for a dinner and face to face chats is bang on.

Not really - it's professional courtesy. If they actually get on then flying him out to NY for a dinner and face to face chats is bang on.

Although Faulkner sacked Mcleish at BMH.

Although Faulkner sacked Mcleish at BMH.

I assume he couldn't stand the thought of listening to him mumble about his total football for 8 hours on the flight.

• Like 2

Love the way Mat Kendrick waits till Lambo is out of the country before knifing him in the back.

Hopefully the scheduled meeting of the Villa triumverate (Lambert, Lerner, Faulkner) is completely comprehensive & covers all bases & all possibilities.

The situation needs to be resolved as quickly as possible as Villa being in limbo for just one second is one second too long as far as I am concerned.

Love the way Mat Kendrick waits till Lambo is out of the country before knifing him in the back.

Hopefully the scheduled meeting of the Villa triumverate (Lambert, Lerner, Faulkner) is completely comprehensive & covers all bases & all possibilities.

The situation needs to be resolved as quickly as possible as Villa being in limbo for just one second is one second too long as far as I am concerned.

Yeah a complete bell end. Kisses their asses then when he shouldnt then gets brave when they are going. Trying to restore his journalism reputation with the Villa fans when everyone knows what he is at

Â