Paul Lambert

limpid

Assuming we lose to Chelsea (likely), would people rather we lost 0-1 or 1-4?

I think the importance of even scoring just once is huge right now...

A bit like asking would people rather have uncontrollable vomiting or rampant diarrhea.

The shits (speaking from experience)

christ i forgot.with what your going through at the moment and having to put up with these performances as well.hang in there mate it'll get better someday,god knows when but it will(the villa i mean).

Watching Villa and being stuck on the toilet in pain are strangely similar!  :)

• Like 2

Having just looked at March's fixtures I too don't think we'll see a dip in form during that period. In fact I think we should be looking to do very well indeed, should be a big month.

I don't share your optimism but I appreciate it! Let's hope you're right.

• Like 3

There are no words for this game anymore surely, every single season he breaks a new club record for awfulness.

I'm not surprised anymore, I wasn't getting carried away after we beat Leicester and were reasonably comfortable in the league as we've always followed decent runs with horrendous form and so it has happened yet again.

The most damming thing this time is people can't point to mass injury problems as Vlaar aside it's pretty much a fully fit squad or in any case the other injured players wouldn't come back and start.

• Like 1

The worry is we can't score/win against teams who park the Bus, we can't score/win against teams who have better technical ability in midfield, we can't score/win against teams who are up for it and close us down.

We have now lost that little bit of ability to counter attack.

Is there any styles left in the Prem that we have got an opportunity against?

Just watched his interview and he's as pathetic as usual.

He will take us down. He's had this problem all season, of not scoring goals, and still he has no answer.

Lerner is guilty of neglect to the club and its fans if he keeps faith with Lambert. Fox can bulls**t all day long about European football ambitions but with Lambert in charge the only way we will play football in Europe is on pre-season tours!

It's not Lambert's fault he's still here. He earns good money no matter how the team performs. Why should he walk away? It's Lerner's fault for this mess. He's a clueless owner of a club in a sport he knows as much about as I do American Football.

Tom Fox needs to man up, get on the phone to Lerner, and tell him just how bad this manager is. No PR friendly crap - the straight truth!!

Paul Lambert will lead us into Europe. Paul Lambert is not at fault here. Paul Lambert will lead us to glory. Paul Lambert is not at fault here. The FA are against us. The Premier League is against us. Paul Lambert will defeat the enemy and restore our faith in football.

.....and if you believe that?.......you are a true Villa Fan :flag:

Paul Lambert will lead us into Europe. Paul Lambert is not at fault here. Paul Lambert will lead us to glory. Paul Lambert is not at fault here. The FA are against us. The Premier League is against us. Paul Lambert will defeat the enemy and restore our faith in football.

You think he will do this before he hits 60?

Having just looked at March's fixtures I too don't think we'll see a dip in form during that period. In fact I think we should be looking to do very well indeed, should be a big month.

I thought that about the games recently but alas, no wins. I just pray we hit some sort of form before long

• Like 1

Assuming we lose to Chelsea (likely), would people rather we lost 0-1 or 1-4?

I think the importance of even scoring just once is huge right now...

A bit like asking would people rather have uncontrollable vomiting or rampant diarrhea.

The shits (speaking from experience)

christ i forgot.with what your going through at the moment and having to put up with these performances as well.hang in there mate it'll get better someday,god knows when but it will(the villa i mean).

Watching Villa and being stuck on the toilet in pain are strangely similar!  :)

Exept you don't get sh*t on when sitting on the toilet.

More chance of seeing a rocking horse shit .

I thought that about the games recently but alas, no wins. I just pray we hit some sort of form before long

You know, I am trying really hard to resist the self-destructive "hang-it-all" attitude where I find myself actually and quite perversely HOPING for relegation because of my anger at the club. I know that's a really dangerous and immature mind-set, but I can understand how supporters get drawn into it out of a sense of helpless fury.

We must not give up though. I've got to remember that even now relegation is not yet a fait accompli and it would be a horrible outcome. 

I keep thinking of that part in Lord of the Rings where the elf queen says "I know what it is you saw, for it is also in my mind. It is what will come to pass if you should fail. The Fellowship is breaking: it is already begun." But of course, the fellowship holds. Somehow, we've got to hold on.

Edited by Shifted To Neutral
  • Like 1

Â