26 Games - Under Paul Lambert

Biggest Defeat:

8-0 vs. Chelsea - Under Paul Lambert

Most Home League Games Without Scoring:

4 Games - Under Paul Lambert

Most Home League Games Without Clean Sheet:

16 Games - Under Paul Lambert

:(

Assuming we lose to Chelsea (likely), would people rather we lost 0-1 or 1-4?

I think the importance of even scoring just once is huge right now...

Lose 1-0 because we need to keep our goal difference to a reasonable level. We are not going to score to counter it so might as well keep the goals against as low as possible. Also 1-0 suggests we have played fairly well by our standards... Edited by Tayls

A bit like asking would people rather have uncontrollable vomiting or rampant diarrhea.

The shits (speaking from experience)

A bit like asking would people rather have uncontrollable vomiting or rampant diarrhea.

The shits (speaking from experience)

christ i forgot.with what your going through at the moment and having to put up with these performances as well.hang in there mate it'll get better someday,god knows when but it will(the villa i mean).

Edited by krisagg75
  • Like 1

Richard Keys is laying into Lambert on BeIn Sports, saying that interview could've been given after any game in the last 12 weeks. He says if the manager's message is constantly just to keep going, then how is anything going to change.

I real miss Graham Taylor for his after match interviews. He was always so open and honest. Lambert is the worst I have ever known. 

• Like 4

In our situation, with the worst gd in the league, I'd take 0-1. But, I see your point about needing a goal.

I'd drop Benteke because he looks like a really bad impersonation of himself right now. Sanchez was poor today in his distribution but he's the only central midfielder to give that defence some cover. What he needs is someone from centre midfield to come and get the ball off him and drive the team forward.

Most of all though, we need to get rid of this blind manager. Sanchez should have been off today, way before he was taken off. Lambert is clueless, pure and simple. Anyone defending this man is basically saying that they do not mind gambling with the club's Premier League status. We will go down under his management before long. We might get lucky this season, with Hull having injured strikers and QPR unable to even get get a point away from home but, sooner or later, if we persist with this man in charge, the inevitable will happen. We can't be lucky in having three poor teams promoted forever!

Edited by villarocker
  • Like 2

At Aston Villa right now, there is nothing contrived or manufactured about the moaning. Given that they haven't seen their side score a league goal since 20th December, the whingeing of Villa supporters could not be more justified.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/record-breaking-rubbishness-aston-villa-5086775

• Like 4

We might get lucky this season, with Hull having injured strikers strikers strikers and QPR unable to even get get a point away from home but, sooner or later, if we persist with this man in charge, the inevitable will happen. We can't be lucky in having three poor teams promoted forever!

Yes, I fear Leicester or even QPR could sink us with a few wins. I think Hull is gone, but we have every reason to worry about everyone else.

0-1 by a long way. Sad as it is to say, goal difference could well be important this season. Our goals for column is already irreparably ruined, so sorting out goal difference (currently the worst in the league) is now essential. 

East European?

Can either of them pass?

... Given that they haven't seen their side score a league goal since 20th December, the whingeing of Villa supporters could not be more justified.

Yes indeed, tho I wouldn't even call it whinging. It's more like mourning and abject embarrassment. 

• Like 1

0-1 by a long way. Sad as it is to say, goal difference could well be important this season. Our goals for column is already irreparably ruined, so sorting out goal difference (currently the worst in the league) is now essential. 

We are not allowed to get to the point where we have to rely on goal difference.

Â