Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Hoolahan ain't started the last five for Norwich.

Anyway back to Cleverley, one thing I'm disappointed with him is the lack of goals. He chipped in with a few for Man. United and at Wigan and we are desperately short of them in central midfield and that has been consistant in Lambert's time here.

I thought even if he was average in most areas of the midfield game, Cleverley would be like Sidwell and at least score some goals now and again.

You were always going to be disappointed if you expected him to chip in with goals.

He didn't at all for UTD. 3 goals in 54 games.

I didn't want him here in the first place. I rarely attack a player before we sign him and get angry but I was fuming when we brought him in. He is utter shit and has absolutely no scope to improve because he simply doesn't have the capacity to and I hope we send him packing at the end of the season along with his ridiculous 8m price tag.

Hoolahan ain't started the last five for Norwich.

Anyway back to Cleverley, one thing I'm disappointed with him is the lack of goals. He chipped in with a few for Man. United and at Wigan and we are desperately short of them in central midfield and that has been consistant in Lambert's time here.

I thought even if he was average in most areas of the midfield game, Cleverley would be like Sidwell and at least score some goals now and again.

You were always going to be disappointed if you expected him to chip in with goals.

He didn't at all for UTD. 3 goals in 54 games.

I didn't want him here in the first place. I rarely attack a player before we sign him and get angry but I was fuming when we brought him in. He is utter shit and has absolutely no scope to improve because he simply doesn't have the capacity to and I hope we send him packing at the end of the season along with his ridiculous 8m price tag.

Yeah I thought he'd scored more tbh, how many did he get in his season at Wigan?

Pretty sure he scored a few at one of the loan clubs he was at although that was probably in the championship.

Calling Westwood mediocre is absolutely hilarious. His signing was proof that Lambert had a true eye for talent in the transfer market. 

And his signing of Tonev shows he has a true eye for signing what?

Signing Tonev shows he should never take advice from Petrov on transfers ever again.  :mrgreen:

• Like 1

I've seen enough. He's trash. 

The most timid player on the ball I think I've ever seen. He refuses to turn out when in possession which results in him popping off a pass first time to the player who's just passed the ball to him. I really thought he'd be a big upgrade on KEA but I can't really think of anything he does that Karim couldn't. And his set pieces are **** atrocious.

• Like 1

Â