Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

8m on a player who is (or should be) behind Delph, Sanchez, Westwood and Cole? No thanks. We can fill the bench with cheaper.

That argument has been made a couple of times on here and it ranks among the dumbest arguments ever made on this forum. 

Cleverley is a very, very average player and not worth anywhere near  that, to think that £8m couldn't be allocated better is pure idiocy. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

I'm done saying how shit this guy is.

Until after the next appalling performance.

There's definitely something therapeutic about it.

Well between him and the rest of the jokers at this turgid club then Villa fans should be the most relaxed in the world!

Even on a free he's just not the sort of dynamic midfielder player I want.

If we're playing two in midfield then even with Delph gone I'd have Sanchez and Westwood ahead of Cleverley in a two sitting infront of the back 4.

Cleverley is useless playing in one of the three behind the striker and he'd be too expensive to be a squad player.

Pass.

• Like 1

Even on a free he's just not the sort of dynamic midfielder player I want.

If we're playing two in midfield then even with Delph gone I'd have Sanchez and Westwood ahead of Cleverley in a two sitting infront of the back 4.

Cleverley is useless playing in one of the three behind the striker and he'd be too expensive to be a squad player.

Pass.

Midfield will never be good, Lambert wants a 90% defensive midfield and 10% attack.

8m on a player who is (or should be) behind Delph, Sanchez, Westwood and Cole? No thanks. We can fill the bench with cheaper.

That argument has been made a couple of times on here and it ranks among the dumbest arguments ever made on this forum. 

Cleverley is a very, very average player and not worth anywhere near  that, to think that £8m couldn't be allocated better is pure idiocy. 

:huh:

It would appear you are agreeing with me. How dumb is that? ;)

• Like 1

If this lad signs it could and probably should be the last straw for the few Lambert supporters left. Even the money men at the club like Fox should warn him off.

I thought we were all Villa supporters here?

If this lad signs it could and probably should be the last straw for the few Lambert supporters left. Even the money men at the club like Fox should warn him off.

?

Just thought it was strange how you were talking about a potential signing of a player in relation to "Lambert supporters" rather than the actual club.

I think he's saying that signing cleverley would be the last straw for those still in support of Lambert and the job he's doing.

Why does everything here have to about Lambert "supporters" (or the opposite)? It's like some people are trying to divide the fanbase and invent some sort of conflict.

?

Just thought it was strange how you were talking about a potential signing of a player in relation to "Lambert supporters" rather than the actual club.
What's strange about it?

Lambert is the manager of Villa.

Â