Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

More tackles than Sanchez yesterday and 90% passing accuracy - and he had a bad game. People really have developed a complete and utter irrational hatred of him and it's pathetic. Yes, he's shit at set pieces but other than that he's a good player.

he has a high passing rate as he keeps losing the ball and doesnt get to make a pass. He is woeful mate. Dont kid yourself. He is not there to make tackles.

• Like 1

More tackles than Sanchez yesterday and 90% passing accuracy - and he had a bad game. People really have developed a complete and utter irrational hatred of him and it's pathetic. Yes, he's shit at set pieces but other than that he's a good player.

The problem with stats in football is they really only tell part of the story. His pass completion is high because he always takes a long time on the ball and picks safe side or back pass. A player in his position needs to have more to his game than that, he needs to either be more creative or be more like a Lampard and be a true box to box midfielder that gets himself into goal scoring positions. 

• Like 1

I think technically he's very good which makes it all the more frustrating when he doesn't harness his technical ability. If he was more forward thinking he would be a great player, but as it stands he's very ineffectual.

I think this is a pretty fair view of him. All these "horrendous" and "woeful" descriptions are just funny.

Why doesn't he take any risk and look to play forward more? That I don't understand, he has all the tools.

I think technically he's very good which makes it all the more frustrating when he doesn't harness his technical ability. If he was more forward thinking he would be a great player, but as it stands he's very ineffectual.

I think this is a pretty fair view of him. All these "horrendous" and "woeful" descriptions are just funny.

Why doesn't he take any risk and look to play forward more? That I don't understand, he has all the tools.

You don't think forward in a Lambert team, its all about defending. he was aways getting forward for Man U, so he has it in him to play this way defo.

You don't think forward in a Lambert team, its all about defending. he was aways getting forward for Man U, so he has it in him to play this way defo.

Predictable swipe at Lambert aside, Westwood who also happens to play in a Lambert team is far more forward thinking than Cleverley. He also boasts a respectable pass completion rate.

Predictable swipe at Lambert aside, Westwood who also happens to play in a Lambert team is far more forward thinking than Cleverley. He also boasts a respectable pass completion rate.

He is not this innocent little manager who's only problem is lack of funding, there is no doubt the team is coached to make defending there priority.

Unfortunately for Cleverley he probably thought he'd rock up here and prove United wrong and either be offered a new deal with them or at least get a top 6 team interested. In reality all he has done is show he'll be lucky to get a contract with anyone. Cue the £7 million offer....

Â