Robin Williams

villarule123

So sad, he has battled problems for a long time. Its often the case that 'funny men' are battling demons inside.

He had an incredible CV when you think of it, not sure who else could rival it, Tom Hanks?

One of the few times I get really sad when a celebrity dies. Such a shame. R.I.P., mr. Williams. Thanks for all the great films. Dead poet's society is one of my absolute favourites. Have to watch it again, now.

sad news to hear, always thought he was an underrated actor in sense of his non comedy roles.

Absolutely.

Dead Poets, Good Will Hunting, One Hour Photo, Insomnia.

All excellent performances from him.

sad news to hear, always thought he was an underrated actor in sense of his non comedy roles.

Bang on.

When he wasn't doing comedy he brought a tremendous amount of gravitas to a role.

RIP fella.

• Like 1

one of the greatest comedy actors ever. terrible and sad news, for such a hilarous guy you just cant imagine him being depressed like that.

your free genie RIP :(

They say a lot of comedians have inner turmoil and often use comedy as a mask don't they.

I'm surprised at how sad reading about this made me. When I was younger I loved the comedies that he did and I grew up I loved his more dramatic roles. It's just shocking to think that a person who had positively affected so many people's lives could be so badly depressed that they would commit suicide.

Â