Robin Williams

villarule123

Been reading that his daughter has been receiving a load of abuse on twitter including mock ups of her dads autopsy and still there is no way to truly combat it on twitter. The world is sick.

Wow... who would do that? 

• Like 1

Been reading that his daughter has been receiving a load of abuse on twitter including mock ups of her dads autopsy and still there is no way to truly combat it on twitter. The world is sick.

The whole word is doing that? Or just a handful of rocket polishers? Edited by Jon

Wow... who would do that?
Arsehole sick Internet trolls, would be my guess.

The whole word is doing that? Or just a handful of rocket polishers?

Sorry, next time I'll refrain from figure of speech typesayings and be more literal. Cheers.

• Like 2

Watched Jumanji.

tumblr_mrm6qa7xk21qe02t2o1_500.gif

Jumangi.gif

Also, I never knew that the actor who played Alan's dad is the same one who plays the hunter from Jumanji. That makes a bit more sense now.

Plus, they made a cartoon. Didn't know that either. Watched one episode, it was pretty rubbish tbh.

Loved this guy's comedy it was superb could make any random subject funny off the cuff with no rehearsals needed

I watched him on the Jonathan Ross show from about 4 years back had me in stitches

He was in all my fave childhood movies as well like Hook Jumanji e.t.c such a loss the word legend is overused quite a bit now a days but in my mind he was the genuine article

Can never forgive him for Flubber though

Edited by AshVilla

I listened to an interview with Melvyn Bragg the once and he said that he's told a friend that as soon as he starts showing signs of Alzheimers then he wants to know so that he can kill himself. It didn't sound like he was joking either.

Â