Football Manager 2015

hogso

I think Stevo might have played the phone version. I had it a few years ago, it was good for a while, but the lack of players and fewer player attributes meant I got bored after a few seasons. I'm currently 7th in my FM14 game with Villa, second season in. 4 winnable games left, I hope I stay 7th.

Lies!

OK - I've succumbed and bought it....

Just downloaded the demo whilst waiting for it to arrive - pleasantly surprised Villa have £5m transfer kitty and also Delph and Vlaar both extend their contracts!

Any suggestions on who to bring in??

Obviously we need a winger or two (although Grealish has scored in his first two friendlies!)

Managed to flog Bent to Burnley for £1.5m (although still have to pay him £40k a week....)

Edited by theboyangel

I think Stevo might have played the phone version. I had it a few years ago, it was good for a while, but the lack of players and fewer player attributes meant I got bored after a few seasons. I'm currently 7th in my FM14 game with Villa, second season in. 4 winnable games left, I hope I stay 7th.

Lies!
Oops. FM15, obviously! I finished my second season in 7th, you'll all be glad to hear!

1st season I finished 9th, 2nd season I finished in 13th and then my 3rd..

ca9d935e29031c55a48ee6267acd5e31.png

In the end, Carlos Sanchez ended up losing me the title. 4 games of the season to go, I'm beating Man City (This would have put me level on points with Chelsea before I even played them), he then decides to get sent off and Aguero scores twice against me in the last 5 minutes. I end up winning the rest of my games but unfortunately for me Chelsea never messed up  :(

• Like 2

Got it this weekend and started playing a game with Augsburg. Like to pick an odd team sometimes. Relegation battle but the thing that annoys me is that Schalke 04 is named Gelsenkirchen in the game. 

• Like 1

Ok, so a straight cash £55m bid has came in for Grealish from Chelsea and Arsenal. I don't like selling my better players to other rivals in the division. Tried to get PSG to come in, but they wanted non of it. I'm gonna hope he flops because i ain't turning it down now.

Sorry to keep on.

Decided to keep going with my H&W, but have sold off my main players, bringing in near 200m!

Fancy a rebuild :)

Already had a really good group of 18/19 year olds... I aim to finally win the league!

I love FM but I'm truly awful at it. Sacked by Villa, got the Newcastle job near the end of the season. Won a few games on the bounce but in my second season I'm scraping top 10 after spending huge amounts in the summer... Baffling.

Just snapped this guy up for £10m. My wingers are already getting 25+ assists(Salah with 27 last season). With this guy having 18 heading stats at the age of 19, it's about to get crazy.

25sbmz6.jpg

I like finding a good gen. I've just bought a 17-year-old French striker for £10m who already has 3.5 star ability (5 star potential). He has 17 finishing and, IIRC, good strength and heading stats. Benteke replacement! (Benteke's not going anywhere, he's just not scoring enough).

When you scout a player you get the stars rating, I get the gold stars but what are the black stars? Are they for potential?

The black stars are what your scout thinks they could potentially have ability/potential wise but they need to scout them more to be sure.

You can have players at your club with black stars too, usually young players or new signings because your coaches won't know everything about them yet.

That's a big difference with the handheld one. Scouting ability.

You just have two scouts on handheld, and there's no rating of how good your scouts are. They're just right I assume.

So all you have to do is send them both out, build up a massive list of scouted players, sort by ability (or potential ability depending on what you need) and find the bargains or the best value players.

• Like 1

Well! Won the league twice in a row with Southampton.

Not much success in the cups though. Won the FA cup the season before I won the league but nothing but a champions League final since (which I lost to chelsea, the arseholes). Won both community shields though.

Seeing as I'm playing it as a career though, I kind of want a "big" job. Man City offered me their job halfway through the previous season, but I was 6 points clear with southampton so couldn't bear to leave them with another title in sight.

So the current season is going slow. I "only" got £30m to spend so haven't added many players, and the team are going a bit stale. Just waiting for someone at a big club to get sacked, hopefully abroad.

If that doesn't happen I may upgrade to the new version ad give that a whirl.

Picked up a load of great regens though. but like I said above, it's not that hard on the handheld version, especially when you have a bit of money to spend.

Â