Football Manager 2015

hogso

Just request a feeder club in a country like Belgium or something like that. Then send him there until he gains his EU work permit. I remember needing to do that for a player. It said it would take 2-3 years to get the permit. Sent him out and after two weeks i requested a permit and it got accepted.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

Haha no I don't work for SI. If you scroll back in this thread, nearly everyone who played the beta had injury problems. I was getting around 2 per game. After the beta though, my game sorted itself out and injuries are realistic again. Unless you're on the beta or need updating, perhaps your training is on the wrong focus? Or too intense?

I'm on the demo mate. Not sure I want to take the chance on buying the game... 

Started a new game, signed lots of young players for the future. Sacked by January.

I think my main weakness in this game, is buying youth over experience.

Vlaar and Grealish came to me in pre-season, saying that they want to leave because our team isn't strong enough to get into Europe (even though I finished 7th the previous season, above Everton, who got into Europe by winning a cup). I told them both that I was going to invest in the team, and to give me a month to convince them.

With a few player sales, I had around £20m to spend. I brought in a 16-year-old rightback and an 18-year-old striker for around £10m each.

(To be fair, I'm into November and the 18-year-old striker has scored more than Benteke, and Vlaar and Grealish both decided to stay).

Just call me Arsene.

Started a new game, signed lots of young players for the future. Sacked by January.

I think my main weakness in this game, is buying youth over experience.

Vlaar and Grealish came to me in pre-season, saying that they want to leave because our team isn't strong enough to get into Europe (even though I finished 7th the previous season, above Everton, who got into Europe by winning a cup). I told them both that I was going to invest in the team, and to give me a month to convince them.

With a few player sales, I had around £20m to spend. I brought in a 16-year-old rightback and an 18-year-old striker for around £10m each.

(To be fair, I'm into November and the 18-year-old striker has scored more than Benteke, and Vlaar and Grealish both decided to stay).

Just call me Arsene.

My main weakness is that I'm shit at the game.  :D

• Like 1

DK if you're struggling on FMH14 give me a shout and I'll share a pretty good tactic with you.

Cheers mate, have started a game. I am bound to struggle sooner rather than later.

I asked about cricket because of International Cricket Captain, I think I am the only person to play it :D

No you're not.  :D I have wasted so many hours on that game, sad I know but it's perfect to play on train journey's. 

Finally caved in and bought FM15 as I couldn't wait till Xmas. Got a Villa save going, 10th going into Xmas and into the capital one cup semi finals. Benteke, Sanchez and Grealish are absolute monsters. 

Also started a game as Manchester United, top of the league going into December and into the capital one quarter finals. Bit of a weird bug though, United were only entered into the capital one cup at the third round stage when they should have been in the second round, Hull were in the second round instead. Falcao and WIlson are an utterly brilliant partnership upfront. 

Love football manager but I can never play as Villa. Tried them again this and finished 3rd. Pablo Sarabia was a beast just winging in crosses left right and centre for Benteke. I always ruin it though during the pre-season by signing too many players that I just couldn't imagine ever playing for Villa, Then the realism goes, especially having just finished 3rd!

Currently playing with Borussia Mönchengladbach which is fun though.

I done it, surprisingly only took 5 years. It was only right for it to be against Bayern Munich once again  ;)

ee860c76f989b790b4ee4cde517877cc.png

d07788ef0a1ae06805ed69fb0f6f1eea.png

Oh and I also won the league for the first time -

cf33aec6cde7d7a68605e2e346d88ae7.png

d503f18d9b8a86bf26b2e9d931ed70c5.png

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 3

Christ on a bike, half my team got really pissy when I sold Andre Green to Man City for a million with add-ons. Doesn't look like the player had any real potential at all and the coaching staff weren't over enthusiastic about him either.

I've managed to offload Bent, can't shift N'Zogbia, Herd or Stevens even on frees.....

Edited by theboyangel

My fans were apparently disgusted at my decision to let go of Gabriel, my young backup keeper from Milan. I had him for 2 seasons, loaning him out constantly, and he still couldn't get a work permit to play in England!! Silly fans.

• Like 1

My fans were apparently disgusted at my decision to let go of Gabriel, my young backup keeper from Milan. I had him for 2 seasons, loaning him out constantly, and he still couldn't get a work permit to play in England!! Silly fans.

Probably how the Villa staff feel when we're all moaning about stuff we don't know about

• Like 1

What a player he's turning out to be. 63 goals in all competitions in one season. Also broke the Premier League record of 34 goals in a season. 

Love it when i find a proper amazing regen.

551cwl.jpg

Â