Football Manager 2015

hogso

I finally caved and bought it, played a few hours last night, unbeaten after 3 league and 1 cup game(s). Bent scored 3 vs. Oxford... Focused on signing contract extensions and new staff over buying anyone, so literally bought nobody...

I play 41221 which seems to be doing okay, will probably get 10 hours in tonight and end up being shit but I like it so far!

You sad bastard :lol:

If I'm not at work or playing a game I end up wanking so what do you expect!?

I really don't need to know about your shuffling exploits:blink::lol:

I finally caved and bought it, played a few hours last night, unbeaten after 3 league and 1 cup game(s). Bent scored 3 vs. Oxford... Focused on signing contract extensions and new staff over buying anyone, so literally bought nobody...

I play 41221 which seems to be doing okay, will probably get 10 hours in tonight and end up being shit but I like it so far!

I think you're speaking for all of us.

• Like 1

I really don't need to know about your shuffling exploits:blink: :lol:

You're in the Gaming thread father, it's pretty common place... :P

I've managed to turn around my crap season. It's April, I'm 11th, just beat Newcastle 4-0 and Graham Taylor has said they've decided to keep me as manager, which means I got a £20m transfer kitty! I've got a rightback, called Oliver Sorg, signing on a free in the Summer and Callum McManaman (£7.5m from Wigan). I've got money left over, so I'm busy scouting. Also, Senderos and Cissokho are both out for 5 months, not to mention Baker, who has had 3 consecutive injuries, where I've had a 'Baker returns to training' message, followed by a 'Baker injured in training' message ¦>|

I was 4th with Newcasltle when the release patch came out, first game in I battered Chelsea 5-0 and since then have lost 8 out of 10 and finished 7th.

But in general I just can't beat the top 4 & Liverpool and spurs always losing 4,5,6-0 and I'm absolutely terrible away from home.

Got a great team though:

Krul

Keane. Omeruo. Lacelles. Murru

Chalobah. Kranvitter.

Jovic. Lazaro. Rotariu.

Ponce

Does updating the full game, mean that your previous, beta save game will also have the updates? I updated this morning and carried on my beta save, but on the match screen, when I have the stats up, it doesn't list which players have scored, only the assists are shown. I thought that was an error that would have been corrected.

I've scouted Ponce lately, is he from the Argentinian or Brazilian leagues?

I really don't need to know about your shuffling exploits:blink: :lol:

You're in the Gaming thread father, it's pretty common place... :P

Gayming more like

Another gripe. I'm not sure if this is glitch but I promised Euro cup football at the start of the season and after 6 games I'm sitting tenth.

I've probably fielded around thirty meetings with players boards and the team as a whole who are concerned we're under achieving. Morale is awful and a few players want to leave.

It's still the beta I'm playing so if it's because of that then fair enough. Otherwise it's **** ridiculous.

In my first season I had Weimann, Westwood, Richardson, Bacuna and Benteke all asking to leave. After 'shut your trap and be patient' talks and a few wins, only Weimann still wanted to leave (because I didn't play him). I'm into next summer and have been splashing the cash! 10m AMC, 7.5m AMR, 3.5m GK, 2.8m CM and three free transfers (RB, ST and AML). Very unrealistic for Villa :)

I'm into the second season and Lerner is still here...Gave me £1m to spend and also only gave me 10% of player sales. Takeover has failed 4 times so far. Maybe its glitched...

Â