Football Manager 2015

hogso

Every single time I use my 3 subs i'll be guaranteed to get a  player injured, and the substitutions are normally made because of injuries. I'm about 10 games into the season and have gone down to 9 men because of injuries 3 times already, and each of these games i've ended up conceding and losing in the last minute. 

Enjoying it bar the freakish amount of injuries my team suffers.

Massive massive flaws in this game with regards to player happiness. Sort it out.

"Fabian Delph is unhappy with his high training workload" "Focus: none"

Ridiculous... Also could have signed Cleverly for around £1m at the end of first season, rejected the price so I could sign him on a free, Utd gave him a new contract and his value shot up to £13.5m! Signed Tielemans instead.

Got it working. Anyone else having problems with injuries? Every game I get 1 or 2 players injured without fail. 

Yeah, posted on the forums and one of the developer said that it's normal for teams to get injuries. I get at least 1 player forced off per game with an injury or a minor injury. Sometimes it wont properly injure them, but it's annoying having to take players off for no reason.

It's definitely a glitch. They can't be denying that Shirley?

They justified it by saying United have already had 35 injuries this season. Sure, but I bet they done have to take a player off every game due to injury.

What's the deal with manager reputation on FM games?

I've taken Shrewsbury town to the premier league and my rep is still only regional.

I'd quite like a different job but I don't get a look in.

Got sacked 3 times in 2 seasons as Villa. Really frustrating in that I will smash people in friendlies then get mullered by Burnley in the league.

This is the issue I have with FM games. I just feel like there isn't a learning curve like there is with most other games. Battering good teams 6-0 in pre season playing great football is ace but as soon as the PL starts it all goes to pot.

That's why I don't get why people jump straight in with villa!

So far I've done a bit with Dortmund and a bit with utd, will probably try a Napoli, Ajax and barca game in the next month too, learn the mechanics of it all, acclimatise to the new set up which really is annoying me this year, the. Get some proper games on the go

Won't do a villa game until after Christmas, learn who all the bargains are, I'll probably also do some games pissing about with the editor 1st too, like I've said previously my biggest problem with fm is that once you've made it to the top it's very easy to stay there, most of my games will end after around 8 seasons or when I get to the top of that countries hall of fame

If you're also struggling with it all use the workshop, some good stuff in there, as well later on in the year all the edited games start appearing such as legends coming back as 16 year olds

Edited by villa4europe

Â