Football Manager 2015

hogso

Benteke is pretty average for me too. He has 4 stars ability, and is wanted by Juve/Liverpool etc, but doesn't score as much as he should. I've found using him as a Complete Forward or Deep Lying Forward works best (I have occasionally used him as defensive forward when playing uber-defensive against good sides, and he's done well too).

Got this last night but not played it much. Sold Zog, Hutton and Baker and bought in Joel Campbell (loan), Joel Ward and Delle Alli. 

The skin is **** horrible though, might see if I can download the previous year's one

I'll wait until this falls under 20 quid before buying. The beta disappointed me.

It's just over £20 on cdkeys. If you like their Facebook page they give you a 5% off code so it comes in at around £19.70

i finished 4th, city finished 5th but won the champions league, 5 english teams in the champions league, i thought the rule was the team that finished 4th dropped in to the europa? 

spurs won the league

That was the rule. But I think they changed it after it actually happened.

It's been like that for a while on the full game.

If you find a tactic that consitently wins you games, you can only use it for so long. Eventually the AI figures it out and you go through a slump.

On previous versions I found the best way was to have 2 tactics that are both decent. Use your best one until you hit a slump, then switch to your backup for a few games. Then go back to your best one again.

Of course, people will say the best way is to change your tactics for every match. Which is probably true. but

ain-amp-039-t-nobody-got-time-for-that_o

• Like 1

You can't really keep things the same going into new seasons. The CPU seems to learn your tactic.

Don't think that's the case, just drew with Inter 3-3 I had 64% possession, 6 clear cut chances. Inter had 8 shots 5 long, scored 2 corners and a long shot. Not saying that dosnt happen but it's now been consistent for 12 games.

Â