Football Manager 2015

hogso

so i try city sign khedira and marcelo from madrid and get rid of clichy and ferndanhino

first game away ti everton whats the score? i lose 7-2 WTF man. not very realistic.

not impressed with that game thus far. very over complicated and i really dont like how they done the transfers it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to bid for players

Got 4th in my first season. Beat Schalke in CL qualifier.

Found some great potential stars for the future. Delph, Cleverly and Sanchez have been an absolute unit.

Oh, and just smashed our transfer record on Gabriel Barbosa for £24mil. Just gotta consolidate in the CL places this upcoming season or we could be in a bit of financial bother.

At a guess, I would say the problem is tactical.

You do get the odd game where the opposition converts even the bad chances. Those are games where you've said something wonderfully hopeless to the press or in team talk, making the opposition play without pressure, and your own team very nervous or complacent.

i doubt it. my tactics were basic 4-4-2 nothing flashy.

i started with city and lost my first game 7-2 away to everton

started a second game with villa and lost 7-2 to united

definitely a bug in the game i think. not been overly impressed with the game to be honest

This game is very focused on Tactics. I was close to give up on it but now I found something that works for me.

4-2-3-1 Wide Standard and Highly Structured. There is some Instructions too, like Retain Possesion. Im giving Bayern a run for the title with Stuttgart. Villa next game  :)

How are you scoring that many goals?

I've always had a thing for making really good tactics. For the first few weeks of the game, I make and test out tactics. I try and find what formations, player roles and individual instructions that work the best.

It takes a while to get the perfect game going though. You need the right player for every position and fine tune important stats for their role. A few Messi like regens and everything seems to click.

Might seem boring scoring so many goals, but I love getting a save 40 or 50 years in and seeing how the league turns out. Team like Tottenham and Liverpool getting relegated and teams like Burton getting a tycoon owner and trying to top the premier league.

Edited by Daniel

How are you scoring that many goals?

I've always had a thing for making really good tactics. For the first few weeks of the game, I make and test out tactics. I try and find what formations, player roles and individual instructions that work the best.

It takes a while to get the perfect game going though. You need the right player for every position and fine tune important stats for their role. A few Messi like regens and everything seems to click.

Might seem boring scoring so many goals, but I love getting a save 40 or 50 years in and seeing how the league turns out. Team like Tottenham and Liverpool getting relegated and teams like Burton getting a tycoon owner and trying to top the premier league.

I kind of try to stay away from that once I've managed it with one generation. Each FM is pretty simple once you find what works and winning the league in April with a +80 goal difference isnt that exciting.

Â