Scottish Fitba

The_Rev

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently the Khazaks didn't win a single game in their last qualifying campaign - this is something like their second win at international level in three years and they've absolutely battered Scotland. 

McLeish has still got it.

OK , some key players missing and a sh*te artificial pitch but even so that is a dreadful result............McLeish should go soon 👍

The natives up here are not happy 😀

Fortunately being Welsh it doesn't really affect me and am still hung over after the rugby last weekend.

• Like 1

McLeish is a very poor manager, always has been always will be. The fact that they were stupid enough to give him the job once, nevermind twice, means I hope they crash and burn in their group.

4 hours ago, villa89 said:

McLeish is a very poor manager, always has been always will be. The fact that they were stupid enough to give him the job once, nevermind twice, means I hope they crash and burn in their group.

He lost all credibility finishing 3RD with RANGERS. F'ing 3rd in a two horse race 🤣

Alex McLeish has made his first change of the second half, with Manchester United defensive midfielder Scott McTominay coming on for Celtic's Callum McGregor. Is the Scotland manager trying to cover up the defensive holes in his team and see out a 1-0 win?

Ofcourse he is.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Scottish football is so bad its unreal. You would put it on par with the cypriot league 

When I was a kid like 20 years ago celtic and rangers seemed stronger too. Like lower prem standard. Now I think they'd be struggling for dear life in the championship 

Â