Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the-mandalorian.jpg

that for me is another star wars story that i dont really want

I think The Last Jedi has caused me to not want any Star Wars stories any more.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think The Last Jedi has caused me to not want any Star Wars stories any more.

Agreed. I'm a massive SW fan boy, and my excitement for the franchise is at an all time low. I haven't even been able to bring myself to watch TLJ for a second time. 

Space Leia WTF

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Agreed. I'm a massive SW fan boy, and my excitement for the franchise is at an all time low. I haven't even been able to bring myself to watch TLJ for a second time. 

Space Leia WTF

I'll take your space Leia and raise you a sea cow being milked.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I'll take your space Leia and raise you a sea cow being milked.

I'll take that and raise you the entire second half of the movie being completely pointless, unnecessary and avoidable.

Sure it happens all the time in Hollywood, but in this instance having different writers and directors in the trilogy was a retarded idea.

Rian Johnson seemed determined to undo all the things JJ Abrahms built up in the first film and make a much lighter slap stick comedy style matinee flick.

No idea if this was orders from Disney but for me it was a crap idea.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Rogue One prequel series announced on Disney stream service 

CASSIAN ANDOR LIVE-ACTION SERIES ANNOUNCED

DIEGO LUNA RETURNS AS THE ROGUE ONE HERO IN A SPY THRILLER FOR DISNEY'S DIRECT-TO-CONSUMER STREAMING SERVICE.

Disney Chairman and CEO Bob Iger announced today that Lucasfilm is in development on a second Star Wars live-action series for Disney+, the Company’s new direct-to-consumer streaming service. The series, which will go into production next year, follows the adventures of rebel spy Cassian Andor during the formative years of the Rebellion and prior to the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Diego Luna will reprise the role of Andor. “Going back to the Star Wars universe is very special for me,” said Luna. “I have so many memories of the great work we did together and the relationships I made throughout the journey. We have a fantastic adventure ahead of us, and this new exciting format will give us the chance to explore this character more deeply.”

The rousing spy thriller will explore tales filled with espionage and daring missions to restore hope to a galaxy in the grip of a ruthless Empire. A release date for the series has not yet been announced. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for the latest updates.

https://www.starwars.com/news/cassian-andor-live-action-series-announced

• 5 months later...
37 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Episode 9: The Rise Of Skywalker

great teaser! 

Man, I’ve just booked me a first class ticket on the hype train! 

Looks great, and Palpatine!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

Cannot wait. 

• Like 1

On 09/10/2018 at 10:06, villarule123 said:

Space Leia WTF

Luke's space walrus bukkake was small heath bad , but turning the most optimistic kid in the universe into a scared recluse was a failure of immense proportion. 

I'm glad Hamill always throws shade at the whole mess.

I hope Palpatine's return signals the return of more trade embargo resolution scenes and at least an hour dedicated to votes of no confidence discussions.

A force ghost Luke triggering Article 66 would be a satisfying end to his journey. All the wars between the stars are instantly ended and Yoda laughs as Luke floats between two suns on the horizon, balls deep in his twin sister.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Luke's space walrus bukkake was small heath bad , but turning the most optimistic kid in the universe into a scared recluse was a failure of immense proportion. 

I'm glad Hamill always throws shade at the whole mess.

tee-hee.gif

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

tee-hee.gif

The originally trilogy got me invested.😀

I'm not proud of it.  Watching Luke film a POV JOI scene with a manatee was a kick in the childhoods.

Like I said, from here on out I'm rooting for the return of strong trade agreements and territory dispute resolutions.

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

I hope Palpatine's return signals the return of more trade embargo resolution scenes and at least an hour dedicated to votes of no confidence discussions.

While putting on stereotypical Japanese accents. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

While putting on stereotypical Japanese accents. 

I liked Anakin's building materials critiques. The share price in sand must have had some serious implications on future trade discussions. It may also have lit the fire to evoke Order 66 (Jexit)

JJ got a lot of stick for playing it safe with TFA but compared to the epic failure made up of bile and rusty arse water that Johnson served up I am relieved JJ came back to hopefully right the wrongs. 

After a few years of dejection following TLJ that teaser has given me .... wait for it.... a new hope. 

giphy.gif

On 09/10/2018 at 08:59, dAVe80 said:

Personally that picture just made a little bit of wee come out. 

That'll be your old age. 

• Sad 1

Â