Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

They've announced a rise of kylo ren/ knights of ren comic series

Can't help but think once this trilogy is over that's where the films should have started, a film set before force awakens establishing ren and snoke, trilogy ending with snokes demise and Luke doing his thing 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

How long is it until some bright spark at Disney pitches actually remaking the original trilogy and the exec's all cream their pants.

I'm gonna say summer of 2022 is when we see A New Hope rebooted.

The Force Awakens was A New Hope rebooted. .

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

How long is it until some bright spark at Disney pitches actually remaking the original trilogy and the exec's all cream their pants.

I'm gonna say summer of 2022 is when we see A New Hope rebooted.

They've already released the remastered, HD and 3D at the cinema

Spin it on its head and release a cartoon remake 🤔

Or the ultimate - a new toy story film made completely with star wars merchandise

Edited by villa4europe

54 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They've already released the remastered, HD and 3D at the cinema

Spin it on its head and release a cartoon remake 🤔

Or the ultimate - a new toy story film made completely with star wars merchandise

We have like a 100 different Batmans and 3 is it ? Spiderman's so may as well reboot it if they think it will make money i guess 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello There 

Ewan McGregor is in talks to return as Jedi master Obi Wan Kenobi in a series for Disney PlusVariety has confirmed.

No other details on the potential series were available. McGregor previously played the character in the three “Star Wars” prequels “The Phantom Menace,” “Attack of the Clones,” and “Revenge of the Sith.” There had been talk for years that McGregor would return in an Obi Wan standalone film, but those plans were reportedly put on hold following the unsuccessful roll out of “Star Wars” standalone film “Solo.”

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/obi-wan-kenobi-series-ewan-mcgregor-disney-plus-1203304387/

• Sad 1

chasing the easy £££ again, they have an entire galaxy worth of options to explore...and keep re-treading ground no one wants to see

easier than creating new iconic characters 

they really need a star wars kevin feige, the problem is Kathleen kennedy is incredibly successful in terms of box office returns but in terms of buying in to and knowing her audience she is waaaay off him, dare I say it she's not geeky enough, star wars has a GotG out there, they could quite easily have a black panther out there, they could even have an infinity war style universe get together thing but she hasn't got the vision or I think the bollocks to do it

safe, easy, take your money, George lucas must love her

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

chasing the easy £££ again, they have an entire galaxy worth of options to explore...and keep re-treading ground no one wants to see

easier than creating new iconic characters 

Absolutely. Imagine giving yourself a universe of infinite possibilities, in which you can create any story you want . . . and deciding to rehash one of the shit prequels instead :rolleyes:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xann said:

I really like the look of this but don’t see the point of getting excited over it as there’s no release date for Disney + in the Uk yet.... (as far as I’m aware)

(clearly there may be certain websites that may assist in downloading the program following its streaming release in the states!) 

32 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

should be a new trailer today

obi wan TV show confirmed 

and a cassin andor + k2so TV show in the works

I wonder if the obi-wan show will include Maul and the Crimson Dawn as noted at the end of Solo

(Maul and Obi-Wan we’re both included in several episodes of Rebels)??? 

Â