Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

Obviously way way too early to judge a film from a tiny little teaser trailer but oh my **** god this looks **** awesome. The x-wings going across the water looked sublime. I need new pants.

• Like 2

Looks like a winner already. Can't be much worse than The Jar Jar Binks Menace.

I actually think Boyega is a really promising young actor, was well chuffed when I saw him land a lead role for VII. So what we thinking, a Stormtrooper goes AWOL and stumbles into some sand people, Luke saves him a la New Hope?

I'm hoping for some hot Aunt Baru action

I've just realised that those rumours from earlier in the year could be true.

Boyega as a Stormtrooper who gets disconnected from his squadron and ends up meeting up with the chick, they end up finding Luke's hand and go on a journey to find him.

I've just realised that those rumours from earlier in the year could be true.

Boyega as a Stormtrooper who gets disconnected from his squadron and ends up meeting up with the chick, they end up finding Luke's hand and go on a journey to find him.

I thought the stormtroopers were all Maori looking clones from Jango?

Am I the only one that prefers the prequel trilogy?

Anyway, although it looks good I don't think this new trilogy will be a critical success. Too much expectation and it'll probably be overshadowed by the legacy of what came before it.

Am I the only one that prefers the prequel trilogy?

Anyway, although it looks good I don't think this new trilogy will be a critical success. Too much expectation and it'll probably be overshadowed by the legacy of what came before it.

Maybe not the only one but certainly in a massive minority

In terms of expectation, I don't think any movie had the high levels of expectation as Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. It was hyped up beyond belief, and such a crushing disappointment when it was released. 

Â