Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

There's no reason to believe one or the other as we don't know any of the particulars and they both seem as plausible as each other. I find it a bit odd that Trent liked a post bigging him up though.

In my opinion they don't seem equally plausible for the reason I stated.

Edited by Isa

There's no reason to believe one or the other as we don't know any of the particulars and they both seem as plausible as each other. I find it a bit odd that Trent liked a post bigging him up though.

In my opinion they don't seem equally plausible for the reason I stated.

Well there's nothing wrong with that, is there? Seeing as we've got no verifiable evidence on the matter, it's all going to be based on opinion isn't it? 

This will happen on deadline day if it does happen, once KI knows if he starts the season with Swansea

Agreed.

Wages are probably the stumbling block on this one but as the deadline draws nearer, he may accept less in order to play more this season. That's what I'm hoping anyway as a midfield 3 of Sanchez, Delph and Ki is a hell of a lot better than what we have now.

Here's to hoping.

Ki will play for the Swans on Saturday but wages are the problem of any new contract offer by the  Swans,very fluid situation,my self I would say that if a decent offer came in for him before the transfer window ends Swans would sell.

Trust me Jem, it ain't going to happen as I said a week or so ago.

The guy wanted £65k plus a win bonus that would have seen him pick up not far of £75k a week.

This one is done.

Lol, and then he comes out with a statement saying he is staying with Swansea and has no interest in MORE money, typical clearing in the woods.

The guy wanted £65k plus a win bonus that would have seen him pick up not far of £75k a week.

This one is done.

Jeez, glad we didn't get him. Not worth that.

This one is done.

Jeez, glad we didn't get him. Not worth that.

Clearly why Swansea are not offering him a new contract either.  Good luck ever finding a club again!

This one is done.

Lerner is killing our club ffs.  This is ridiculous; exactly the player we needed irrespective of wages.

Lerner out!

Lambert out!

:angry:

• Like 2