Roy Keane

TrentVilla

It would be ironic if we appointed Keane, a person famed for having a short fuse and an explosive temper after we dismissed Karsa and Culverhouse for apparent bullying.

• Like 1

It would be ironic if we appointed Keane, a person famed for having a short fuse and an explosive temper after we dismissed Karsa and Culverhouse for apparent bullying.

Having a short fuse and bullying are not the same thing though are they. Some of our squad need a boot up the arse!

• Like 2

Having a short fuse and bullying are not the same thing though are they. Some of our squad need a boot up the arse!

I think a boot up the arse would be considered bullying.  At a minimum.

Well I think this means there is no takeover in sight.

Not at all.

Paying an ex average manager a decent salary to work as a coach while managing two other roles stinks of Lerner in my opinion.

Not at all.

Paying an ex average manager a decent salary to work as a coach while managing two other roles stinks of Lerner in my opinion.

A takeover could still be a few weeks off.

Hmm wouldn't be as confident in him leading a relegation battle on a minimal budget as say a Steve Clarke if Lambert gets sacked. He has a so so record in management, failed at Ipswich but did reasonably well at Sunderland even if he spent a huge amount which won't be the case currently here.

One interesting thing...maybe Lambert was disappointed at so many of our young players failing to kick on last season (Westwood, Lowton, Weimann) so will bring in Keane to let's say suggest standards are raised. It could have a decent short term effect, who knows.

Not at all.

Sounds like doing it on the cheap and probably only way someone would come to work at villa at the moment.

Â