Roy Keane

TrentVilla

My 10p is on Steve Clarke.

Don't see him getting any other Premier League offers any time soon and I think he'd be interested in proving himself by being part of a big turnaround project with a big name club

Clarke would be another good one actually. Proven at sorting defences when in a coaching role

Seems odds on for Celtic job though now Keane has pulled out.

Please be Martin Laursen!! I posted that on one of the articles on sky sports ('Culverhouse sacked by Villa') and got almost 300 likes :) ...hopefully Lambert was one of them!!

• Like 2

Martin Laursen - great servant and legend of the club and will impart vital knowledge to our inconsistant defence!

Laursen becoming a lackey under Lambert would be awful and would leave him open to some of Lambert's unpopularity rubbing off on him. I hope that will never happen just for the sake of the high-standing he has here.

• Like 2

laursen would be great to have around the club, but I wouldn't be hiring him as assistant manager tbh. We need someone with a bit of experience - it's too important a role to give to someone wet behind the ears; I'd argue it's more important than the manager's position these days 

• Like 1

Martin Laursen - great servant and legend of the club and will impart vital knowledge to our inconsistant defence!

Laursen becoming a lackey under Lambert would be awful and would leave him open to some of Lambert's unpopularity rubbing off on him. I hope that will never happen just for the sake of the high-standing he has here.

EDIT - trying to be positive... must not let others bring me down

Edited by theboyangel

EDIT - trying to be positive... must not let others bring me down

Yes...God forbid that someone actually disagrees with your suggestion.

Fantastic news. A shit manager will be in charge for next season, I am pleased to see us fight relegation with poor football for the 5th consecutive year.

Look on the bright side. We didn't go down last season with a shit load of injuries and 2 staff members who were having a negative effect on the squad. Surely we can do better next season with an Assistant who isn't a bellend, and hopefully a slightly better squad. Even if Lambert stays we could be taken over and could bring in some more experienced/better players.

• Like 1

Fantastic news. A shit manager will be in charge for next season, I am pleased to see us fight relegation with poor football for the 5th consecutive year.

Look on the bright side. We didn't go down last season with a shit load of injuries and 2 staff members who were having a negative effect on the squad. Surely we can do better next season with an Assistant who isn't a bellend, and hopefully a slightly better squad. Even if Lambert stays we could be taken over and could bring in some more experienced/better players.

People said it couldn't get much worse after his first season.

My hope is its a big name who will replace lambert when the takeover happens and is being named number 2 until formalities take place. Its just a complete pipe dream though as I'm sure reality is another year of lambert.

People said it couldn't get much worse after his first season.

My hope is its a big name who will replace lambert when the takeover happens and is being named number 2 until formalities take place. Its just a complete pipe dream though as I'm sure reality is another year of lambert.

It's my hope as well but for now i've got to hope that things can only get better vs. last season.

Â