Roy Keane

TrentVilla

Interesting. Thanks Trent. I just hope that, by 'big name', you don't mean long with many letters. Prince Sunshine Agibooboo the Third, leader of the Tikabanana Tribe, for example, would only be a slight improvement on Culverhouse ;)

Can't be him, he's working in our local kebab shop.  :D

He sent me an email. Wanted my account number and sort code. I think it might be a scam 

Meulensteen ?

That'd be absolutely huge. He's a brilliant coach apparently and that's something we've not had for a long time.

The right coach could be worth 15 extra points with just the current squad imo

Interesting. Thanks Trent. I just hope that, by 'big name', you don't mean long with many letters. Prince Sunshine Agibooboo the Third, leader of the Tikabanana Tribe, for example, would only be a slight improvement on Culverhouse ;)

That bugger owes me a lot of money.

• Like 1

I like Lambert and believe he is proud to be our manager too. Would like to see him given an opportunity with new back room staff to freshen things up and the chance to purchase players on a higher (but not astronomical) wage.

• Like 2

My 10p is on Steve Clarke.

Don't see him getting any other Premier League offers any time soon and I think he'd be interested in proving himself by being part of a big turnaround project with a big name club

Clarke would be another good one actually. Proven at sorting defences when in a coaching role

Â