Well if they don't patch the online lag it's definitely getting traded in. They have a week.

In the mean time I'm going to play Striker on the SNES.

Regular Striker or World Cup?

WP_20140928_004.jpg

WP_20140928_003.jpg

I have both B)

It's a shame you live so far away.

Regular.

I'll be round in a jiffy.

The defending has so much wrong with it.

Through balls just spammed and they go exactly right.

Awful player switching.

CPU AI on non-selected players.

Jockeying isn't effective anymore.

I find it funny that the whole tactical defending was a big thing a few years ago but now it doesn't work.

I always did my own defending rather than holding a button to doit for me so I'm not struggling at all. And I was pretty awesome at fifa 14 and I'm even better in this one. Your moaning alot but maybe you just ain't as good as you thought you was

Eh?

I tactical defend. I much prefer it to holding a button and letting it do it for me. But the game makes it impossible to tactically defend because of all the bugs. I don't think I'm better than I am. I just know I'm a certain standard and for whatever reason I'm not getting to that standard yet.

Also.

*do it - Possibly a typo

*FIFA - Proper noun

*Your 2nd sentence doesn't make any sense (repeated coordinating conjuction)

*you're - Apostrophe for contraction

*a lot - Alot isn't a word

*3rd sentence doesn't make sense either because to use but (coordinating conjunction) correctly, there has to be 2 simple sentences that contradict each other. 'Your moaning alot' and 'maybe you just ain't as good as you thought you was' are supporting simple sentences.

*aren't - ain't isn't used for a contraction of 'are not'

*were - 'was' doesn't make sense in this context

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

I'm really sorry guys, but ever since I bought the Xbox One on Friday with Fifa 15, I've had no problems what so ever.

No lag, (apart from the first game I had which was laggy in some parts of the game), and everything has been brilliant so far.

Seems like the PS4 users are having a lot of problems, just to report here that the Xbox Version, (for me anyway) has had no problems.

I've played around 20 games so far in season mode, all with Villa.

Awful player switching.

I find it funny that the whole tactical defending was a big thing a few years ago but now it doesn't work.

I always did my own defending rather than holding a button to doit for me so I'm not struggling at all. And I was pretty awesome at fifa 14 and I'm even better in this one. Your moaning alot but maybe you just ain't as good as you thought you was

Eh?

I tactical defend. I much prefer it to holding a button and letting it do it for me. But the game makes it impossible to tactically defend because of all the bugs. I don't think I'm better than I am. I just know I'm a certain standard and for whatever reason I'm not getting to that standard yet.

Also.

*do it - Possibly a typo

*FIFA - Proper noun

*3rd sentence doesn't make sense either because to use but (coordinating conjunction) correctly, there has to be 2 simple sentences that contradict each other. 'Your moaning alot' and 'maybe you just ain't as good as you thought you was' are supporting simple sentences.

I love the internet

• Like 1

Awful player switching.

Eh?

Also.

*do it - Possibly a typo

*FIFA - Proper noun

tumblr_lynggjST5n1qlasi4.gif

• Like 1

I've noticed a way that artificially make computer controlled teams competitive. Any tackle they ever attempt sticks to their player like glue, any you make cannons off you and out of play or to another opposing player.

Its all about the angles

Awful player switching.

I dunno, there are huge issues with players just being able to walk through you when you hold LT to stand up to them. Player switching is quite slow too at times. When you're playing as a "lesser" team you give away far more free kicks for no reason other than the opposition has "stronger" players.

The defending needs to be worked on as does the goalkeepers.

The best thing about the game is 2v2 and it will keep me playing, it's absolutely brilliant and so much fun, probably the best thing to happen to FIFA imo. Single player seasons feels like a chore already. 

Edited by PieFacE

I'm really sorry guys, but ever since I bought the Xbox One on Friday with Fifa 15, I've had no problems what so ever.

No lag, (apart from the first game I had which was laggy in some parts of the game), and everything has been brilliant so far.

Seems like the PS4 users are having a lot of problems, just to report here that the Xbox Version, (for me anyway) has had no problems.

I've played around 20 games so far in season mode, all with Villa.

I agree. The Xbox version has been perfect so far apart from the shitty gameplay :P

The PS4 version should get patched this week you'd imagine...

Edited by PieFacE

I've not played online yet, but my PS4 version has been fine, great even.

Not had any input lag or anything.

I've started a Be a pro, villa career at CAM.

Played 15 games and scored 3 goals, got a winning brace against Crystal Palace in my last game! :D

I've gone from 64-71 from pre-season to now and I've struggled with the expectations a little.  It's like create 5 chances, keep a passing accuracy over 75% and have 5 shots on target.

I've loved every game to be honest, my Villa team at 5th in the league after 16 games (I was dropped for 3 games for poor performance in my first couple of games), I've had loan offers from Millwall, Bolton and Walsall, but I've turned them down due to playing in first team games.

I've gotten 6 assists which is the 5th highest in the league.

But playing as part of a team, feels brilliant.  The CPU players play really intelligently, if you're part of a triangle and don't spam "pass to me" button, they'll use you if you're the best option and will ignore you if you aren't.

Some of the passages of play they do are great and I've not been a part of all of the goals, it's absolutely excellent.

Playing on Professional if you're interested to know.

Really having fun.

I'm enjoying it so far, even enjoying FUT which is the first time in a couple of years. I had a couple of issues with disconnections and lag on the first night but I expect nothing else from EA, especially so early on so I'll forgive them for that. I think the game plays fine. The new skill games are pretty cool too. 

I've not played online yet, but my PS4 version has been fine, great even.

Not had any input lag or anything.

I've started a Be a pro, villa career at CAM.

Played 15 games and scored 3 goals, got a winning brace against Crystal Palace in my last game! :D

I've gone from 64-71 from pre-season to now and I've struggled with the expectations a little. It's like create 5 chances, keep a passing accuracy over 75% and have 5 shots on target.

I've loved every game to be honest, my Villa team at 5th in the league after 16 games (I was dropped for 3 games for poor performance in my first couple of games), I've had loan offers from Millwall, Bolton and Walsall, but I've turned them down due to playing in first team games.

I've gotten 6 assists which is the 5th highest in the league.

But playing as part of a team, feels brilliant. The CPU players play really intelligently, if you're part of a triangle and don't spam "pass to me" button, they'll use you if you're the best option and will ignore you if you aren't.

Some of the passages of play they do are great and I've not been a part of all of the goals, it's absolutely excellent.

Playing on Professional if you're interested to know.

Really having fun.

Is the AI still good on World Class? In Pro mode I mean. My problem last year was that Professional was too easy but World Class made my team awful.

Â