Come on then.

I'll create a FIFA 15 club on PS4 for anyone interested.

Leave your PSN name and I'll add you in.

I know Villarule123 and myself are up for it, unsure on times we'll be playing, but we can sort that out later.

LETS DO IT.

I'm a CM.

StefanW2812

I know but that could be a way off, and frankly I'm kinda pissed off at EA, not that me trading the game in is going to cost them any money.

If a patch comes out and stuff gets fixed then I'll just buy a preowned copy, potentially my old copy! I only ever played online on FIFA though, never really got into Ultimate Team or even Career mode. Football games against AI kinda bore me.

Edited by Ginko

So is nobody else finding Vlaar and Senderos both woeful defenders

I simply can't play them online because every opponent plays a quick striker and with one through ball or long ball over the top they are past both of them before they even turn around

Okore on the other hand is a beast Powerful and quick enough to keep up with them

I know but that could be a way off, and frankly I'm kinda pissed off at EA, not that me trading the game in is going to cost them any money.

If a patch comes out and stuff gets fixed then I'll just buy a preowned copy, potentially my old copy! I only ever played online on FIFA though, never really got into Ultimate Team or even Career mode. Football games against AI kinda bore me.

It will cost them £40 when the next guy buys your used copy instead of their new one!  :hooray:

• Like 3

I am absolutely destroying people with this team:

d9e956356e87b7e3daedf52c4e90c1c3.png

The pace is just too insane. The midfield jumps on everything so quickly. Reus and Aubameyang has 7 chem but play like they have 10. They both average nearly a hattrick EVERY game

• Like 1

Â