All the little things, like how the fans celebrate when you score, how the player reacts to scoring the winner, the opposition scoring and the fans cheering only for it to be ruled out for offside, the ball boys even hitting the corner flags. All these little things make the presentation of the game so much more awesome

Started career mode. Bought in Milner, Kelvin and Kongolo. Sold Bent and Herd. Really enjoying it and playing Milner and Kelvin either side of Tekkers. Delph is a beast. Scored 2 in my 2-1 win over Stoke.

Started career mode. Bought in Milner, Kelvin and Kongolo. Sold Bent and Herd. Really enjoying it and playing Milner and Kelvin either side of Tekkers. Delph is a beast. Scored 2 in my 2-1 win over Stoke.

How in the world could you afford that?! I sold a few players and I think I got to a max of 16 million euros budget with only 200k wages. 

The board agreed to sell Benteke to Arsenal on my save for £9.5 million, i replaced him with a guy called Dzyuba for £8 million who was amazing, 6 months later PSG paid me £70 million for his services :)

I've had offers of 15m and they haven't gone over my head to sell him. Odd.

How in the world could you afford that?! I sold a few players and I think I got to a max of 16 million euros budget with only 200k wages.

My budget was £16m to start off with. Got a boost of 60% because of my past record on fifa. Got Milner for 8m and Kongolo for 7m. Kelvin for 1.6m

The board agreed to sell Benteke to Arsenal on my save for £9.5 million, i replaced him with a guy called Dzyuba for £8 million who was amazing, 6 months later PSG paid me £70 million for his services :)

I've had offers of 15m and they haven't gone over my head to sell him. Odd.

He was unhappy and asked to leave.

Same happened to me, rejected an offer of  £15 million from Chelsea then the board agrees to sell him to Arsenal for £9.5 million, all on the 30th August so time for a dealine day ST search, will have to look at this Dzyuba

Career mode is weird. Weimann demanded to leave in January due to homesicknesses and the board sold him over my head for £2.8m to Spurs. Then Vlaar inexplicably announced his attention to leave despite the fact that I signed him up to a new contract in the summer.

Also, I'm apparently under pressure despite being in the title race in my first season.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

seen that tielemans at anderlecht has a really high rating, gets to about 88 i think

im playing as dortmund, also got the 60% transfer boost, signed benteke, balanta, some young midfielder from lyon called bohloui or something like that, grimaldo, zelalem

its pretty good, feels a lot quicker, not convinced by the keepers yet, their saves seem like unnatural saves for the camera every time, especially when you smash at them

It was unplayable both on and offline for me, even the menu screen suffered from atrocious lag.

There is a work around though, Paris. It involves changing a router setting. I don't know the details but it was mentioned in here a few pages back, or a quick Mooney would bring it up I'm sure. Still, pretty pathetic really.

Any news on whether they're working on a patch?

The ability for companies to patch games is obviously good.

But it concerns me that there seems to be more and more games now rushed out to meet a deadline that are essentially broken, and relying on patches to fix them later.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Â