I thought all the players looked very pale on FIFA.

Yeah I noticed this. First goal I scored was with Oscar and the close up celebration replay I was wondering why he looked like Casper.

Another one for the anti-UT team as well, I don't get it. Pace/Long range shots just fly in, its boring. Plus you can't build a team now because people are spending hundreds of pounds to get good teams right away. 

When I was a kid I didn't spend all my money on fake online cards, I bought real Pokemon cards instead.

So i started Fifa ultimate team

What do i spend my coins on just players in the transfer market they seem so expensive i forked out something like 1k for Schneiderlin which i didn't think was bad though

Is it worth opening the gold packs with gold or what i seem to get loads of coaches as well don't know what to do with them

Completely unplayable lag and I'm playing against the computer! On BT Infinity too, wtf?!

Go to the dashboard of the console, disconnect it from the internet then restart the console. Thats what i did and it stopped the lag I had when playing the demo.

Is it just me, or is the game significantly easier in the second half? My passing is a lot better and the players seem faster. In the first half even simple passes are constantly miscontrolled. It seems very odd.

Completely unplayable lag and I'm playing against the computer! On BT Infinity too, wtf?!

It's a common problem on PS4 (I got it on the demo, and also the full game). You need to disable UPNP on your router, restart the router, and then your console. It's worked perfect ever since. I can't remember exactly, but it's in the advanced settings somewhere.

Probably worth keeping your eye on the official forums and enabling it again when they release a fix.

Â