I'd call myself a decent player.  I didn't have last years (for the first time since Fifa International Soccer in 94'), my online records are generally like 100-15-25 (W-D-L) but controlling 1 person and finding space in behind lines and stuff is still not common.

It's just really fun.

You can also slow the tempo down or speed it up as you won't get tackled by the CPU every 0.5 seconds.

I could probably bump it up to world class, but I think it would be less fun.

Seemed to have managed to fix the seasons glitch of not recording results.

For those with same problem just start your ps4 and then hit options on the fifa15 tile, then delete it. Eject the disc then pop it back in. It will then reinstall fifa, wait a minute to download the update you need with it and start playing again. Ive played about 7 games since and its all working as it should :)

Really like it on pc just messing around with career mode, huge improvement considering that they didnt bring the new engine last year. It's not really impressive now either but 10x better than it was. Also playing in 120fps is pretty rad. Not touching FUT considering that stuff is cancer and makes my blood boil pretty quick. I really wanna like PES but they really blew it last year and not to mention that their community manager is a total tit unless he has been replaced since last year.

I've noticed a way that artificially make computer controlled teams competitive. Any tackle they ever attempt sticks to their player like glue, any you make cannons off you and out of play or to another opposing player.

This seems to happen in multiplayer as well. They call it the "momentum" system, especially prevalent in UT, but seems to happen in Seasons as well.Sometimes the same players are just slower, can't control and every pass goes astray. 

It seems particularly noticeable in the second half if the score is more than a couple of goals out. Every 50/50 ball falls to the losing team, and the winning team seem to find it much harder to complete even simple passes. Thought it was just coincidence but if you Google FIFA momentum you'll find a lot of information about it.

It's the football equivalent of "rubber banding" which is all of EA's racing games, they balance things during the games to try to make it more entertaining. It's also noticeably easier to score  if you're behind in the last 5 minutes of either half.

Edited by Davkaus

I'd call myself a decent player.  I didn't have last years (for the first time since Fifa International Soccer in 94'), my online records are generally like 100-15-25 (W-D-L) but controlling 1 person and finding space in behind lines and stuff is still not common.

It's just really fun.

You can also slow the tempo down or speed it up as you won't get tackled by the CPU every 0.5 seconds.

The bad news is, I traded it in today so we won't be playing any FIFA together for the foreseeable future.

The good news is...

I traded it in for BF4  :hooray:  :hooray:  :hooray:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

It's just really fun.

The bad news is, I traded it in today so we won't be playing any FIFA together for the foreseeable future.

The good news is...

I traded it in for BF4  :hooray:  :hooray:  :hooray:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Cool.

Quick tip; Don't play it until tomorrow (play the campaign by all means, you can unlock some good guns for multi player (M249,P90 & another)) (Sorry Dolan) because;

There's going to be a HUGE patch for it.  Seriously, it's going to be about 30gb, it's going to fix a whole heap of stuff, you're incredibly lucky because there's quite a lot of frustration in the community.

I still enjoy it, but I won't lie, it can be incredibly annoying sometimes.

So yea, play the campaign, do all the endings, unlock the MP guns and wait to play MP tomorrow (mid-day most likely, so leave your PS4 on standby tomorrow so it automatically updates - do this by holding the ps button and selecting standby. 

• Like 1

Come on then.

I'll create a FIFA 15 club on PS4 for anyone interested.

Leave your PSN name and I'll add you in.

I know Villarule123 and myself are up for it, unsure on times we'll be playing, but we can sort that out later.

ISS was better than FIFA on the SNES.

FIFA was better than ISS on the PS1.

PES absolutely smashed FIFA to bits on the PS2.

Both were equally crap on the PS3.

And now it looks like PES is edging in front on the PS4.

Agree until the PS3 bit. FIFA did emerge as the much better game.

Jury's out on PS4 but I've been seduced by Villa Park and a nearly entire face scanned Villa squad.

Fifa better than ISS on ps1?! What you been smoking?

This. PES (or ISS) has been better since ISS'98 in my book. 

Certainly once it made the step to being called "Pro Evolution"

Well I've finally got a few games in and I have to admit, it is WAY better than the demo. I played my first game against Man City, as Villa. Set up my tactics before the match to have Gabby making runs past the defenders and for Benteke to hold the ball up (target man). Gave Cleverley a free role in the number 10 slot, with Delph, Westwood and Sanchez behind him in a midfield diamond. Won 2-0, without much possession either, but Cleverley is really good in that role and Gabby is a machine charging out to the flanks. 

Â