Played earlier and lost 4-2 on world class, basically because of a stupid goalkeeper. Weird parrying galore

Same. I play on world class and it's almost impossible to keep a clean sheet. I have a lot of high scoring games. Sometimes i'll go 3-0 up, they bring it back to 3-2, i score and make it 4-2 and they score again making it 4-3. It's so crazy.

It feels like the CPU can read my mind. They dance around every tackle.

• Like 1

Played earlier and lost 4-2 on world class, basically because of a stupid goalkeeper. Weird parrying galore

Same. I play on world class and it's almost impossible to keep a clean sheet. I have a lot of high scoring games. Sometimes i'll go 3-0 up, they bring it back to 3-2, i score and make it 4-2 and they score again making it 4-3. It's so crazy.

It feels like the CPU can read my mind. They dance around every tackle.

It's something that has annoyed me a lot these last few years with FIFA. When you put the difficulty up, it doesn't just make the opponent smarter, it makes your entire team stupid.

I'm so bad on this game. I seem to be getting worse with every FIFA that comes out, think i'm getting old :(

Why do i keep getting matched against Marseille whenever i play as Villa in online seasons

BORING

I seem to get Lyon all the time. 

It should be possible to veto playing against words removed with shit internet connections.

Or just bring back the latency bar.

Why the **** they got rid of it in the first place I'll never know.

Started career mode. Bought in Milner, Kelvin and Kongolo. Sold Bent and Herd. Really enjoying it and playing Milner and Kelvin either side of Tekkers. Delph is a beast. Scored 2 in my 2-1 win over Stoke.

How in the world could you afford that?! I sold a few players and I think I got to a max of 16 million euros budget with only 200k wages.

My budget was £16m to start off with. Got a boost of 60% because of my past record on fifa. Got Milner for 8m and Kongolo for 7m. Kelvin for 1.6m

Oh I refused to do that cause I wanted to make my first career mode as realistic as possible. 

Whats the fix on ps4 when naming your UT and it keeps telling you the name contains a censored word? So annoying! Already thinking of trading.

Remove the offensive word ;)

Edited by PieFacE

Whats the fix on ps4 when naming your UT and it keeps telling you the name contains a censored word? So annoying! Already thinking of trading.

Remove the offensive word ;)

Is 1234A offensive??? Lol ive been duped by EA again!

• Like 1

Â