The in laws are around next week so I think a FIFA tournament needs to happen so I've just bought this from Amazon. Was going to get it from Game but...

URiwVUU.png

... look at those flags. This was in the Bullring so **** those guys.

PES looks really great this year. There is A LOT of flaws with fifa 15

November 13th for PES. I'll bet a lot of people plan to do what I'm doing and trade FIFA in for PES in two months.
what bundle did you get?

Wasn't a villa flag in the Nuneaton shop either. When I enquired why the young lady in the Sheffield United top said she didn't know why. They did have 2 West ham though :/

It'll get patched and stuff will get balanced over time. Things will improve, though really it shouldn't have been released on PS4 being that it's so damn buggy.

Have you ever played a single Fifa title?

There has been one gameplay patch, ever. And that was last year but it didn't fix much, it just made the problems less gamebreaking.

I'd seriously be amazed if they didn't patch the PS4 version. If they don't then frankly it's appalling and there'll be a lot of copies in the preowned bin in the next few weeks.

They already did a day one patch, fingers crossed they're working on another soon.

Edited by Ginko

I'm the worst fifa player ever

How the hell do u defend i dont know how people can play vlaar senderos together i keep getting done by chips over the top and people getting in behind i switched to okore and clark i find them better believe it or not their stats are alot better in terms of acceleration and the can keep up with people

Still im averaging about 3 shots a game not scoring and conceding about 3 a game just awful

Edited by AshVilla

The defending has so much wrong with it.

Through balls just spammed and they go exactly right.

Awful player switching.

CPU AI on non-selected players.

Jockeying isn't effective anymore.

I find it funny that the whole tactical defending was a big thing a few years ago but now it doesn't work.

Well if they don't patch the online lag it's definitely getting traded in. They have a week.

In the mean time I'm going to play Striker on the SNES.

Regular Striker or World Cup?

WP_20140928_004.jpg

WP_20140928_003.jpg

I have both B)

It's a shame you live so far away.

• Like 1

Been playing Striker on an emulator a fair bit recently but I can never win the final match in the Super Cup! The AI is always super fast, very frustrating.

It doesn't help that the pitch is black until someone scores a goal, and even when it's green there are no markings on it and the green flashes different shades like some sort of psychedelic, LSD-fuelled football rave. It's very off-putting.

Oh, and when you're shooting towards the bottom goal, you can't shoot and hold down + left or down + right, meaning you can't shoot on a downwards diagonal. Well, you can, but you have to time it to hit the shoot button a split second after you let go of the direction buttons.

I assume this is an issue with my emulated version and these bugs didn't exist in the SNES game, right? I never had a SNES :(

Awful player switching.

I find it funny that the whole tactical defending was a big thing a few years ago but now it doesn't work.

I always did my own defending rather than holding a button to doit for me so I'm not struggling at all. And I was pretty awesome at fifa 14 and I'm even better in this one. Your moaning alot but maybe you just ain't as good as you thought you was

Been playing Striker on an emulator a fair bit recently but I can never win the final match in the Super Cup! The AI is always super fast, very frustrating.

It doesn't help that the pitch is black until someone scores a goal, and even when it's green there are no markings on it and the green flashes different shades like some sort of psychedelic, LSD-fuelled football rave. It's very off-putting.

Oh, and when you're shooting towards the bottom goal, you can't shoot and hold down + left or down + right, meaning you can't shoot on a downwards diagonal. Well, you can, but you have to time it to hit the shoot button a split second after you let go of the direction buttons.

I assume this is an issue with my emulated version and these bugs didn't exist in the SNES game, right? I never had a SNES :(

:o

Sounds like a bug with your version. In fact I experienced something similar which I'd descrie at a "psychedelic, LSD-fuelled car racing rave" when playing an emulated version of Top Gear 3000. As it was set in space and in the future, I kind of assumed the game was meant to be that way... a reset fixed it though.

Awful player switching.

I always did my own defending rather than holding a button to doit for me so I'm not struggling at all. And I was pretty awesome at fifa 14 and I'm even better in this one. Your moaning alot but maybe you just ain't as good as you thought you was

Stefan, this young man needs a grammar lesson.

• Like 2

Â