I was coasting 2-1 against Lyon with Villa, suddenly the AI just splits my defense and he literally walks through everyone. This **** game. Can be so fun, but it's so frustrating. Defending is a complete joke, no idea what you have to do to defend.

Does PES have 2v2?

Oh that wasn't it.

Player switch again to let him walk straight through.

And another penalty. I dived the right way this time. Keeper got a huge hand on it.... and it went backwards and in.

**** awful game. What a waste of money

Oh that wasn't it.

Player switch again to let him walk straight through.

And another penalty. I dived the right way this time. Keeper got a huge hand on it.... and it went backwards and in.

**** awful game. What a waste of money

You alright mate?

This is starting to feel like CoD to me now. Started off as a great game, then focussed on all the things the teens would like more (CoD - kill streaks, faster gameplay, silly special abilities) (Fifa - Ultimate team, faster gameplay, skill moves). The goalkeepers are 100x worse than Fifa 14, and that's saying something. They parry every shot that has even a slight amount of power, when you run out with them they don't have any intelligence of where the ball is. Ping-pong passing is worse than ever, and it's so unrealistic with how fast it is.

Seriously considering ditching it for PES.

• Like 1

It'll get patched and stuff will get balanced over time. Things will improve, though really it shouldn't have been released on PS4 being that it's so damn buggy.

Have you ever played a single Fifa title?

There has been one gameplay patch, ever. And that was last year but it didn't fix much, it just made the problems less gamebreaking.

The in laws are around next week so I think a FIFA tournament needs to happen so I've just bought this from Amazon.  Was going to get it from Game but...

URiwVUU.png

... look at those flags.  This was in the Bullring so **** those guys.    

PES looks really great this year. There is A LOT of flaws with fifa 15

November 13th for PES.  I'll bet a lot of people plan to do what I'm doing and trade FIFA in for PES in two months. 
Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 1

The in laws are around next week so I think a FIFA tournament needs to happen so I've just bought this from Amazon. Was going to get it from Game but...

URiwVUU.png

... look at those flags. This was in the Bullring so **** those guys.

PES looks really great this year. There is A LOT of flaws with fifa 15

November 13th for PES. I'll bet a lot of people plan to do what I'm doing and trade FIFA in for PES in two months.

what bundle did you get?

Â