Does anyone else find scoring offline really difficult? I play on professional on career mode with Villa and most games end 0-0 or 1-0 to me. People have been talking about how poor the keepers are on this but if anything they're too good.

So i've settled with this formation

The Beast  Wiseman

Agbonlahor         Nzogbia

Delph   Sanchez

Richardson Cissokho Okore Lowton

I find Vlaar and Senderos simply too slow so put Cissokho as a left sided CB with Richardson on the left with Lowton on the right again Hutton is too slow

I tried everything Bacuna at CB but he's pretty cack defensively of course i think Aly is the solution plus he's left footed so pairs well with Okore who is right

I play Delph as a CDM with the occasional run forward but instruct Sanchez never to come past the half way line i tell them both to cut out the passing lanes

I give Nzog and Gabby a free roam role both on opposite sides to their strongest foot so they can cut inside

The Beast puts pressure on their back line trying to get in behind with Wiseman drifting wide

I'm playing possession style football well trying too gonna play 10 - 20 games later and see what my win to loss ratio is

Edited by AshVilla

Just eclipsed 700k in coins! 

My trade tip for this week, but IF Rakitic today. He is out of packs tomorrow and he is already being price fixed for 80k. I bought 8 copies for 48-50k each. Should sell for just under 80k each. 

So i've settled with this formation

The Beast  Wiseman

Agbonlahor         Nzogbia

Delph   Sanchez

Richardson Cissokho Okore Lowton

I find Vlaar and Senderos simply too slow so put Cissokho as a left sided CB with Richardson on the left with Lowton on the right again Hutton is too slow

I tried everything Bacuna at CB but he's pretty cack defensively of course i think Aly is the solution plus he's left footed so pairs well with Okore who is right

I play Delph as a CDM with the occasional run forward but instruct Sanchez never to come past the half way line i tell them both to cut out the passing lanes

I give Nzog and Gabby a free roam role both on opposite sides to their strongest foot so they can cut inside

The Beast puts pressure on their back line trying to get in behind with Wiseman drifting wide

I'm playing possession style football well trying too gonna play 10 - 20 games later and see what my win to loss ratio is

Niall is that you?

Can anyone give me a quick beginners guide to UT? Think I'm gonna get involved this year

Pace.

Basically...this year's fifa is just all pace and dribble. I had an insane amount of success yesterday playing Reus and Aubameyang as strikers. I went 12-0-0 and they were only on 6 chem up until I played 10 games when they bumped up to 7. 

Oh also get defenders with good pace and high interceptions. That is a very underrated stat this year. 

Does anyone else find scoring offline really difficult? I play on professional on career mode with Villa and most games end 0-0 or 1-0 to me. People have been talking about how poor the keepers are on this but if anything they're too good.

You mean against the computer?

I don't have FIFA 15 but I've always found this on Fifa.

Once you find your level you'll be in games where you have 20 chances and score 1.

Usually followed by the computer tiki taka'ing it through your whole team before smashing one into the top corner to draw 1-1 having done **** all for the other 89 minutes of the game.

Once you find your level you'll be in games where you have 20 chances and score 1.

Usually followed by the computer tiki taka'ing it through your whole team before smashing one into the top corner to draw 1-1 having done **** all for the other 89 minutes of the game.

Yep, that's pretty much spot on. It's not so much the passing that gets me but rather the computer's dribbling - sometimes it feels like it's actually reading your controller because they react to your movements in an instant a lot of the time.

Yep, that's pretty much spot on. It's not so much the passing that gets me but rather the computer's dribbling - sometimes it feels like it's actually reading your controller because they react to your movements in an instant a lot of the time.

Yeah. The defending training or doing any sort of defending on "be a pro" (or Captain your Country as it's called on the world cup game which I'm currently playing) is especially difficult because, like you say, the computer seems to be able to keep the ball effortlessly.

Playing against the computer is just so unrewarding.

But they even ruined that the last tim ei played "be a Pro". 

Made levelling up a result of doing ridiculous achievements. So rather than playing well = points to upgrade your pro, it was "do 11 backheels during one match" to upgrade your pro. It was shit.

Although it seems to be much better on captain your country. The gameplay remains just as frustrating though. The manager sticking you out on the left wing as your defence hoof it to the right wing every time they get the ball only for the right winger to run it to the goalline and stand there until he's tackled. Urgh

Edited by Stevo985

Â